Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass

Hello
    A few days ago I had a problem with Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass. When I bought it it included the Freedom Cry DLC but I can't find it and launch it. In the game's Main Menu, if I click where it should be, it opens my internet browser directly and sends me to the u-store site to buy it. Also in a certain fort there is a bug that does not complete the area and make it turn golden.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Robele1995,

Thank you for contacting us.

Does it show up in the Additional Content area from the Main menu? Did you receive the other Season pass content?

For the Fort, what stops it from being completed, is there a specific objective you can't complete?
     1 people found this helpful

Yes, the other contents of the Season Pass are 100% usable. The Freedom Cry DLC is not displayed in the main menu in game. When I select the quado where it should be, Google Chrome opens with the site to buy it when in reality it is already purchased. I've already asked support on Facebook they said they are looking for a solution. I sent my nickname and also the DLC code, I also took a screenshot but I didn't get any concrete answers. For the fort there is a bug that after the conquest remains a stationary English soldier. I think this is the reason why it doesn't allow me to do the second naval mission of the fort in question.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Robele1995 Go to original post
    Yes, the other contents of the Season Pass are 100% usable. The Freedom Cry DLC is not displayed in the main menu in game. When I select the quado where it should be, Google Chrome opens with the site to buy it when in reality it is already purchased. I've already asked support on Facebook they said they are looking for a solution. I sent my nickname and also the DLC code, I also took a screenshot but I didn't get any concrete answers. For the fort there is a bug that after the conquest remains a stationary English soldier. I think this is the reason why it doesn't allow me to do the second naval mission of the fort in question.
    Hello there Robele1995!

Thank you for your report, and for explaining further.

Our team are aware of an issue with Freedom Cry not being available within Assassin's Creed Black Flag after the redemption of a season pass, and they are currently investigating further. Once we have an update, we'll share it within the forum.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your patience at this time.

Would be able to send us an image or a link to a video that demonstrates the issue you're encountering with the Fort?

Excuse me but unfortunately I have been waiting for the solution of the problem with the Season Pass for 5 months. Obviously I understand that during the quarantine it was impossible to answer the problem but after a while you get tired of it. For the video where should I send it?

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Robele1995,

If you can capture the video and upload it to a sharing website like YouTube, we can pass that onto the team to investigate.

Hello there,

i' ve got the same problem - i cannot start "Freedom Cry".

game overview - owned DLC: https://streamable.com/df76vs

the files are downloaded: https://streamable.com/yyykx8

the menu is not showing the DLC - instead it is showing "stay tuned for more pirate adventures": https://streamable.com/hmkbkp

example of how the menu should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb6refJDmO4

I hope that the links are helpful for the investigation.

Hello, I got exact the same problem too. I purchased game and Freedom Cry Dlc (not stand alone) from Steam. Activated both cd key from Uplay. I downloaded it both. But in game menu there is no access to Freedom Cry. When I click it says "Stay tuned for more pirate adventures" just as in the video shared by user Rheakon above.Furthermore I cant click "additional content" either. I hope it gets fix soon.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Thank you for the extra info.

I have passed it onto the team to look into further.

Hello there

The problem I have is the same as the user Rheakon.
    The video files and everything else are identical.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►