🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

[Gameplay Exploit] RPM Glitch

Type of bug: Gameplay

Name of the bug: RPM Glitch

Description: We are aware of a exploit/glitch where very high RPM's can be achieved by abusing a bug in the loadouts feature.

Current status: Fixed

Please note that we have stated that we will take action against players who abuse this glitch, full statement is available here.

Will these players get banned? Character rollback? Something. Since it is a breech of the code of conduct.

any news??

You are aware that this glitch does not just apply to RPM, it works with all mods in the loadout feature. You can stack 10k Firearms, 10K Stamina, 10K Electronics, 100% CHC, 100% Stability, as much CHD as you want, 100% on all resistances.

Please, please, please do not just look at the RPM aspect of this exploit/glitch, look at everything. My thoughts on what could be a quick fix would be to prevent placing any loadout items in the stash.

Is this going to be patched this week? I was wondering why all of a sudden assault rifles were destroying me (see one of my recent healing posts). Since 1.7 I've been trying to duplicate the build or improve mine and no matter what I tried it would result in getting shredded by assault rifles and lightweight machine guns that shoot faster than my mp7....Now I understand why.

This is a game ending glitch if not fixed. And if it continues, I'll move on.. or I'll use the exploit to give people a taste of what they dish out. What will happen....ban me? Lol ok. Feel free. Might be easier to shut the game down because there are a whole lot of people using this. Single a player out might make someone feel good for the ban hammer but it won't stop the glitching. At this point, I don't care if I get banned. Thats just one less player that the game will be without....in addition to a the destiny 2 herd..This glitch is unacceptable and it should have been a priority and hot fixed by now.

Banning isn't a solution. A fix for the screw up is the one and only solution. If I messed up this bad on my job...you can get it would have been fixed given the amount of time this has been made aware.

If development can't figure it out.....well, I guess the results speak for themselves.

People will use any advantage or exploit to win. I'd rather win on my own skill level and my teammates....if you want to be better than everyone. Practice, don't cheat and exploit.

And I'm not a whiner or *****er. I've played this game since day 1, through all the troubles and changes. I've stuck with it. I love the division. I dislike the more recent lag and now this glitch....it's getting close to saying R.I.P to my source of hours and hours of fun and frustration..
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer
    We are aware that it affects all mods, the initial name was "RPM Glitch" so we'll stick with that for the time being.

A fix is in the works, we are working on getting it out to you as soon as possible.

/ Johan

drohungsc's Avatar Member
    Trust me this will not get fixed. Just like the Shield exploitation. How many times has that been fixed and to this day it still being used.

siddharthvaddi's Avatar Junior Member
    Hey, just wanted to inform you that we noticed the RMP glitch that players are still using on the last stand. One of the Player got a score of 81,350 on the Last stand which is highly impossible. I was on a sniper build and they were able to hit with amazing accuracy and still do damage from a long distance. Like my player isn't able to move due to the fire rate of their weapons. If you would like I can share he screen shot of the Last stand score and a gameclip. Its' on the Xbox console.

Player name : MARKofBLADEz
     1 people found this helpful

Siddharthvaddi - you are right the RPM glitch is not fixed and adding to that you can also do Skill Haste glitch, But that doesn't mean people is using it because of their high score in last stand. I am kinda annoyed and a bit tired of this HATE spam against high score players,. Taking screenshots and saying that they are cheaters, there is to many facebook pages that posting "High Score" table picture and accusing them for cheating, it means that you getting mad by loosing a game or loosing a 1v1 fight, And also if you play as a sniper you must be adviced that after you shoot the first bullet, people will be alerted and "there is a dead eye user(sniper)" in the game and will try to kill you as fast as possible (because of the damage you can deal) when they see you'r name pops up. Record a video and send them as "possible rpm glitch user instead", To many people accusing other players to fast, instead of doing some recon and investigation about the player that using this exploit and of course record a video about it.
    I feel your pain man that u getting rekt in fights...

Widdz - 100k score in last stand.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTUgtWtoFsM

Licher.Rus's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Blas.T3.B4U.SMB Go to original post
    Siddharthvaddi - you are right the RPM glitch is not fixed and adding to that you can also do Skill Haste glitch, But that doesn't mean people is using it because of their high score in last stand. I am kinda annoyed and a bit tired of this HATE spam against high score players,. Taking screenshots and saying that they are cheaters, there is to many facebook pages that posting "High Score" table picture and accusing them for cheating, it means that you getting mad by loosing a game or loosing a 1v1 fight, And also if you play as a sniper you must be adviced that after you shoot the first bullet, people will be alerted and "there is a dead eye user(sniper)" in the game and will try to kill you as fast as possible (because of the damage you can deal) when they see you'r name pops up. Record a video and send them as "possible rpm glitch user instead", To many people accusing other players to fast, instead of doing some recon and investigation about the player that using this exploit and of course record a video about it.
    I feel your pain man that u getting rekt in fights...

Widdz - 100k score in last stand.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTUgtWtoFsM
    So? He have a full support team, also he doesn't have any latency issues and zero stuttering issues. I would never say, that he is "skilled" only because of this.