🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

RS Buddy no more?

Hey guys - been away for a while. Tried to log into RS Buddy but no dice - just an error message. Is it now defunct? Cheers.

fjonk78's Avatar Senior Member
    I noticed it was being updated very sporadically lately, so wouldn't be surprised if it was gone. Shame, was a good tool

MartynQ's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, it's been down for a few days. Don't know if it will come back... would be a shame if not.

joaofigueiredo's Avatar Member
    So sad... I used to access almost daily. Hope It came back

Frankg11's Avatar Member
    Looks like and update went bad..

ZumaRocks's Avatar Senior Member
    Ditto...I've had the chat window up in a tab for years...mostly Brick, Seattle, Toy and Shick participated, I mostly lurked. Would like to see it back, that's for sure. As for me, just finished a 5 year house remodel, my guitars have been neglected but are now back out of their hiding places so I expect to resume my participation on the forums and challenges as fall turns into winter here in western pa in the USA.
     1 people found this helpful

Finster Folly's Avatar Member
    Yeah, I noticed the DLC updates went from 1-2 weeks to 1-2 months. Hopefully, he will catch the error with the next update.

Does anyone know who runs it - any chance of messaging them?

joaofigueiredo's Avatar Member
    His name is Dave Horn,

I remembered that I had sent him an email in January. I sent another one now and he already answered.

His words:
    "I had a busy summer and have been a little behind. I also didn't realize my site was down apparently. I will try to figure out whats going on."

Good luck to him

Hey all - RS Buddy is back up. I didn't even realize it was down until Joćo emailed me. Thanks Joćo! I have added it to my Montastic account. My day job has been running me ragged for the last 9 months now so I've been creeping behind and then I login and catch up all at once. I will try to do better.

Also should be up to date again.
     1 people found this helpful