Maybe we're wrong then, really remarkable coincidence if that is the case (*sigh)

Picture could be the Birmingham skyline. the stuff in the foreground looks a bit like the framework on the library of Birmingham. Priest have been nominees for their walk of stars.

structure in the foreground looks like a open air cover in the shape of a dome. like something you'd see over a public space. no idea as to the city.

Originally Posted by warlock2112uk Go to original post
    Picture could be the Birmingham skyline. the stuff in the foreground looks a bit like the framework on the library of Birmingham. Priest have been nominees for their walk of stars.
    I don't think that's Birmingham; I'm looking at quite a few different shots of Birmingham's skyline and none of them seem to match

Me too though they did start in the west midlands area maybe it is Birmingham

I tried googling Birmingham skyline and it didn't look like that. Also tried reverse image search on just the buildings but nothing came up.

So this is what I found when I right clicked the page & selected view-source:

<meta name="keywords" content="coming, upnonchalance, burning, freewheel, songs, priest, judas" />
    <meta name="description" content="http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/pxm/Rocksmith/CM/Clue/clue0901.jpg" />
    <title> Clue for 9/05 DLC | Forums</title>
    <link rel="canonical" href="showthread.php/1738226-Clue-for-9-05-DLC-Forums" />

I knew it!!! Freewheel burning is one of their songs

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by daddy_felix Go to original post
    FIrst one is "A". the "steps of three" seems to be correct, the pattern continues over the columns! so "D" - 3 = "A"
    I don't think that is correct. Or else M-3=D. I think it is Y.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by lumbergh723 Go to original post
    So this is what I found when I right clicked the page & selected view-source:

<meta name="keywords" content="coming, upnonchalance, burning, freewheel, songs, priest, judas" />
    <meta name="description" content="http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/pxm/Rocksmith/CM/Clue/clue0901.jpg" />
    <title> Clue for 9/05 DLC | Forums</title>
    <link rel="canonical" href="showthread.php/1738226-Clue-for-9-05-DLC-Forums" />
    That's kinda cheating, but I'm up for more Judas Priest.