Originally Posted by skall66 Go to original post
    jwarlyaekstepmeo anagram gives "Metalworks Jay Pee"
    More Judas Priest?
    As I'd love to have more Judas Priest, I refuse to believe that this is coincidence.

I take that back,

The sum of columns A & B less Column C above = Column C where the missing letters are E&O

01 + 05 - 00 = 06
    08 + 09 - 06 = 11
    12 + 13 - 11 = 14
    15 + 22 - 14 = 23
    24 + 25 - 23 = 26

zaxcv4321's Avatar Senior Member
    I think Judas Priest would be my most requested band: not because I like to listen to them, but their songs so far have had the perfect balance for me - learning new technique and fun to play.

skall66's Avatar Member
    Still can't find what the background image is, that should be a confirmation, or not..

Still looking for more.

Glenn Tipton is repeatedly quoted about how the band "really did grow up in a labyrinth of heavy metal".

That sort of fits with the picture in the clue, but I don't think that's Birmingham in the background (I actually can't tell if it's a photograph of a real skyline).

I like that "Metal Works" ties into the greatest hits album, but I still feel like we're missing something.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think it's coincidence that the puzzles are black and white, nor that the background image is nearly grey-scale in tone, either.

Still can't find what the background image is, that should be a confirmation, or not..
    Me either. I have no idea what city that is (appears to be coastal, though) and the weird concrete structure in the foreground could be literally anything. A maze? A parking garage? I really have no clue. The newsletter hint doesn't help either: "We get in shape (well, a shape, anyway), and they say good things come in threes...".

If it is Judas Priest (and I will be massively over the moon if it is) then the image must be a reference to one of their songs...

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    So, based on the newsletter hint, the geometries of the puzzles might be significant.

Do we have all the letters now, or are there still unsolved puzzles?

I wish it is too, but the logo on the ground of the image does not look like theirs