Just taking what we have so far and throwing it into an anagram solver gives...

Spoiler:  Show
    Where's my Jetpack?

Any ideas on the background image?

Originally Posted by Hugh1972USA Go to original post
    Just taking what we have so far and throwing it into an anagram solver gives...

Spoiler:  Show
    Where's my Jetpack?

I'm confused there. Your solution has 15 letters (did I count this correctly?) and the clue has 16? How does this go together?^^

Never mind. Missed one off the end.

Scratch that.

Originally Posted by Hugh1972USA Go to original post
    Never mind. Missed one off the end.

Scratch that.
    Okay, then we should solve the upper left and bottom right one first. Since some of the letters don't seem too common, your guess sounded quite solid. Googling your guess leads to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOMY8nEUF7g

We shall look for the missing letters though. Maybe they bring us back to this?

I think the bottom one might be LYA (order: top to bottom). Its assuming that when transferring to numbers, each row is A+B=C. That might be too easy, but it fits the rows that are there.

(edit: wrong order)
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by echostaffel Go to original post
    Okay, then we should solve the upper left and bottom right one first. Since some of the letters don't seem too common, your guess sounded quite solid. Googling your guess leads to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOMY8nEUF7g

We shall look for the missing letters though. Maybe they bring us back to this?
    Or the band We Were Promised Jetpacks. Quiet Little Voices & It's Thunder and It's Lightning are awesome songs.

Dragonteeth-SE's Avatar Member

We were promised jetpacks?..
    If it's not TMBG..

Ignore jetpacks.

I screwed up and miscounted.

If we go with what we have so far....

??STPEMEKAJWRLYA

??STPEM
    EKAJWRLYA

The second word could be JAYWALKER. Can't find anything for the first. If it is even two words.

If this missing letters are E(5) and O(15), then the sum of the first two numbers in each row less the sum of the first two columns in the row above equals the entry in the third column.

skall66's Avatar Member
    jwarlyaekstepmeo anagram gives "Metalworks Jay Pee"
    More Judas Priest?