Tournament Beta

I played 1min and i fell like givin it up!
    Pk Supersonic ZoneAttack Light Feint spam!
    Did not play FH for few days after a Minute of Playtime after few days it makes me just Laugh Out How Ridicolous UnBalanced this Game is!

AC FarCry Whatever The **** may Come!
    You aint get No Money From Me Ever Again!

You only did one match?

Far as i know you get random Loot too?
    So a PK SpamKiller just can Loot for every character hes plays just with PK!
    Zoneattack Light heavy Feint Light ZoneAttack Out of stamina back dash back dash back dash back dash Stamina recoverd And Same from the beginning!
    Good Fight

I tried to play! Just!
    But like how the Facts of Unbalance are Right Now i Rather decide to Quit the Crap ******** NoSkill Require to Kill the Joy in playing any Tournament!

U N R E A C T A B L E
    Bull S H I T

There are better games out there than For Honor. Don't waste your time waiting a year or maybe more, for this game to be completely fixed.

Tournament/ranked mode will kick out many of the casual players on consoles. It ll lower the game player base drastically. Sad, they could add some other fun game modes, instead they added a mode that will kill the game. Its just an opinion. My opinion. But i really think that it will hurt the game more than any other thing.

Originally Posted by Xaviloga Go to original post
    Tournament/ranked mode will kick out many of the casual players on consoles. It ll lower the game player base drastically. Sad, they could add some other fun game modes, instead they added a mode that will kill the game. Its just an opinion. My opinion. But i really think that it will hurt the game more than any other thing.
    Not just the tournament/rank mode, but the game itself. Connectivity issues and unbalance characters, the list goes on.

has no sense the rank without meta changes

Originally Posted by matt89connor Go to original post
    has no sense the rank without meta changes
    The meta changes won't come until Season 4. Why? Once all the DLC characters are here, the devs can finally fix the meta. That's my speculation and it seems to be accurate.