Game freezes/hangs

Every minute or so the game visuals will hang/freeze for a second or two then sort of speed up to catch up. I’m having this issue with the cartridge version of the game in docked and handheld modes. Otherwise great game. Hope this gets fixed!

Ubi-Mullac's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there,

Thanks for reporting the freezing, we will investigate this on our side.

Feel free to post anymore issues that you find. (Hopefully not too many)

However, hopefully we can resolve this in a future patch.

Cheers.

I have the same issue (cartridge version as well).
    Hope it gets fixed soon.

Same issue

I'm having the freezing issue as well. Just as they said, it happens every minute or two, game freezes for 2-3 seconds then skips forward. Frustrating, and takes me out of the experience. Though, I am enjoying the game quite a bit otherwise.

Hope the fix comes soon.

Edit: Playing on the cart version

I have the same issue with game stuttering/freezing every once in a while. Playing eShop digital version.

I figured out this is caused by network connectivity. In docked mode you can't enable airplane mode, but if you go to connection settings and delete wifi connection, stuttering should disappear. This is very annoying to do every time and I hope for a timely fix.

Monoploy Load Times

Hello,
    There are significant load times for the new Monoploy game for the Switch. I was able to start the game, make this account, write this message and have that completed before a single game of Monoploy ia ready to play.
    Can an update be released to shorten the load times? I have an eShop copy as well my cousin has a cartridge copy and both experience long delays to actually play this game.

P.S. The game is still loading while I am done messaging you..

Bosses froze game

I remember two instances of me fighting a boss caused the game to soft lock and I had to reset. The one that I consistantly was able to accomplish was the second main boss of the game where lining up all 3 team members side by side right next to that boss, also him near a block, causes an endless loop of him trying to turn around, probably due to his collision hitbot overlapping everything else around him causing the game to reset his animation on his turn to try to fix this.

The other time happened at the final boss once when he flew up at his turn and just stayed up there for several minutes before I reset that level. Wasn't able to repeat that.

Ubi-Gemini74's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff