vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member

Warlord unlock zone

when are we gonna see a fix for this ridiculous zone unlock range?

Block it , it's not hard . It's like one of the slowest moves and if you can't block that then your terrible

Originally Posted by PablO_Chaconn Go to original post
    Block it , it's not hard . It's like one of the slowest moves and if you can't block that then your terrible
    i didnt make myself clear enough. when you unlock warlods zone and tilt it to left of right it gives the zone extra large hit area almost behind him making it very hard to dodge because of the outrageous hit area

Never noticed it to be honest . I'm on PS4 and rarely come up against warlords anymore for some reason

Originally Posted by PablO_Chaconn Go to original post
    Never noticed it to be honest . I'm on PS4 and rarely come up against warlords anymore for some reason
    there has been a lot less warlords since s3 launch but ppl are going back to their mains still that doesnt mean it should not be looked in to.

ppl used this "tech" in the tournaments as well. honestly the whole tournament was just full of abuse and cheese

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    We do our best to address unlock exploits as quickly as we can get them resolved. If you want to help us out with this process a bit, send in a ticket about it to support along with any other pertinent details as well. Thanks!