Is Highlander Dodge To Slow?

I don't find myself dodging often on Highlander but when I do, many times I'll dodge an attack, but my opponent will be able to recover from the attack I just dodged and GB, or hit me with something that I can't counter/respond to because the HL's dodge seems to draaaaaag on (recovery frames). To slow? To many frames? I have a hazy memory that this was a problem early on with some heroes vs others. This is the side dodge in particular, though could also be the back/forward.

Anyone else feel this and know what I'm talking about?

NOTE: This is not dodging a feint resulting in an uncounterable GB. This is a dodge of a committed attack.
     1 people found this helpful

100% agree.

Originally Posted by Nj0rdic Go to original post
    100% agree.
    +1 would read again.
     1 people found this helpful

As someone who's gone from playing Peacekeeper to Highlander, I'd have to say his dodge is fine. I personally don't have a problem dodging while in either stance. Additionally I would say it's less wise to dodge while in DS than OS. You should be blocking and waiting for the parry.

I honestly can't say. I don't have an issue in 1v1 with dodging with him. However it is worth noting that his dodge recovery in offensive stance is stupidly good. Like next to no downtime good.

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    Can definitely bring it up as an issue to be looked at to the team! We've been hearing lots about his speed overall and it's something we want to evaluate.