Procedure for those whose Tapjoy Rewards don't work..

Hello Riders,
    For the last few days, I have been experimenting on how to get the Tapjoy Rewards to work. Finally I have found a solution I think. This is what I have done to receive the rewards:
    1. Download the Tapjoy app and login into it.
    2. After clicking on Trials Frontier in the app, there is a list of rewards that is similar to the one seen in Rewarded Offers tab in the game.
    3. Complete any offer from the Tapjoy app.
    4. Remember to take a screenshot of your task been completed.
    5. Now wait for 24 hours.
    6. Open Tapjoy a green tick will appear in front of the offer if it has been awarded.
    6. After that open the game, click on Rewarded Offers tab and then after it opens close it again.
    7. A popup will open saying you have been rewarded the number of gems as the offer mentioned.
    8. If after waiting for 24 hours the green tick doesn't appear contact Tapjoy support via email through the app. They'd ask for the screenshot, send it to them. They'll give your reward eventually.
    The above method worked for me. Firstly I completed a web game which I didn't receive reward for but after sending the screenshot they rewarded me. Then I tried an offer for 100 gems which required me to download a game and reach level 14. Today I got awarded the 100 gems and was able to successfully purchase the Christmas Track Pack. Sorry for the long post. Hope the above info helps..
    Regards,
    TheNinja2016

Ind-Rellik's Avatar Member
    Thanks for detailed solution, I'm doing this same procedure for a long time.

Awesome. Have been trying to find a solution for this since last year. Thanks.

You're welcome, Ind-Rellik and CostasV2!!😀😀

This definitely did not work for me. For the record I'm on iOS (I switch between iPhone and iPad)

Originally Posted by TheWarrior11757 Go to original post
    Hello Riders,
    For the last few days, I have been experimenting on how to get the Tapjoy Rewards to work. Finally I have found a solution I think. This is what I have done to receive the rewards:
    1. Download the Tapjoy app and login into it.
    I downloaded the Tapjoy app. On first launch, there was a compatibility warning (indicating that Tapjoy must update their app to support iOS 11).
    I proceeded to create an account anyway. That much was successful.

Originally Posted by TheWarrior11757 Go to original post
    2. After clicking on Trials Frontier in the app, there is a list of rewards that is similar to the one seen in Rewarded Offers tab in the game.
    That's where it ends for me. The TapJoy app simply indicates "You don't have any participating apps", and "To view your app rewards you must complete offers in participating Tapjoy apps".
    Then I tried to contact support from within the app and got a "Something happened. Please, try again..." message.

Dear sardius

Apple baned tapjoy so it will not work on any ios device

No rewards for the last month

I have tried two different rewards offers through a game app. Did the task followed the rules to a T and no rewards. I took screen shots and reached out for support only to get hit with. I'm glad to report you were rewarded. I never got it. I'm out 2k and my time. Your customer service is a joke!

They seem to work for me sometimes
    I just go back and fourth from the website and the game and I sometimes get it yesterday I got 80 when I had forgotten that I even did a tap joy thing