Great Patch here! But... Just flew few Finnish 109-G2 campaign missions and the feeling was totally awful. Boom & Zoom against La-5's (and any Russian plane, even Hurri) did not worked at all. In dive and in speed they disintegterate they just outmaneuvre me 6-0. I know AI has easy flightmode but this is quite... Hum ho, in continuation war, Finnish Air Force could have been really downed in this russian pilot modelling in merely 2 days perhaps. Or I am just imanigining? (That is quite possible too )

Great Patch here! But... Just flew few Finnish 109-G2 campaign missions and the feeling was totally awful. Boom & Zoom against La-5's (and any Russian plane, even Hurri) did not worked at all. In dive and in speed they disintegterate they just outmaneuvre me 6-0. I know AI has easy flightmode but this is quite... Hum ho, in continuation war, Finnish Air Force could have been really downed in this russian pilot modelling in merely 2 days perhaps. Or I am just imanigining? (That is quite possible too )

That's some serious BAD news... I love to fly Finn campaign... currently I'm on '41 G.50 Don't no for cont.war but in Winter one odds were over 30:1kill in Finnish favour... so much for competence&tactic(that is not their fault - they simply have obsolete tactics while Finns expedite modern tactic for that time---2 fighters formation=more flexibilty...etc.) of CCCP pilots

Bad we haven't Fokker D.XXI

Cheers

And now the PE-2 are MORE murderous than ever. I wonder where this sniper-gunner was adopted at all? Finnish Air Force shot down about >100 Pe-2 and none plane was lost against it...? In this simulation.. oh well, you all know it.

We wait for the Fokker XXI and see if WE can kill 6 DB-3 in five minutes

I personally do not see any point to make russian AI better than it really was. Maybe I should start Brewster and 109-G2 Finnish campaigns again? Aces maneuvring like I just saw, Ilmari Juutilainen never reported.

Lauri Nissinen (Finn ace who I personnaly admire the most---that was a SKILLED pilot---sad is the way he ended )also would complain for this russian AI skill (especially bomb.gunner AI) along with a whole Lentolaivue 24.

But there is no way to improve this. At least on this level of computer games technology. Or at least some smarter guys than me says so.