Crash After loading game on Windows 10

Hi, I recently got the game Trials Fusion on Steam, I activated the activation code and it still crashes after launching the game. I tried launching it a lot of times : no succes
    I am not the only one that this has happened to so answering this would help a lot of players
    I hope there is something to do for this.
    Here are my System informations:

Processor: AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C + 6G 1.80 GHz
    Installed memory (RAM) 12,0GM (11,4 GB usable)
    System type 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
    Windows 10 Home

Hey!

I'm not sure if you still have this problem or even care about a fix at this point, but....
    One possible solution to this is to find the config file for the graphics of Fusion (filepath is probably something like "My Computer/Files/TrialsFusion/SavedGames) called conf_graphic.xml and deleting that! I had this issue with Trials Evolution on PC and it was caused by the default resolution of the game being set to, for whatever reason, to something my display did not support. Deleting the file made it better, give it a shot

Trails fusion

Trails fusion is still crashing for me I deleted what you said

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Dmosqueda51 Go to original post
    Trails fusion is still crashing for me I deleted what you said
    I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing trouble trying to access Trials Fusion. Would you be able to reach out to our support team? If you could send them your Dxdiag and Msinfo files, they'll be able to investigate this for you

Trails fusion

It’s ok I refunded the game already I just got mad way to fast