Sigh, so we get carbon copies of AC/DC as opposed to the real thing? Consider me disappointed
     1 people found this helpful

I'm would guess that Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast will be in the pack as well. It's a song that's been used in rhythm games before

Originally Posted by Adem_H Go to original post
    I really hope it's not Airbourne, not after hoping for AC/DC
    No chance it was going to be AC/DC, anyway. A get that big would be something that would come with more fanfare than a random Friday hint.

AlloysiusGrunt's Avatar Senior Member
    Boy, those guys sure like Explorers!

I'm in for Airbourne! Yea, AC/DC would have been cooler, but I'm fine with having them next week instead As I enjoy Airbourne a lot, I'm more "disappointed" about it only being a 3 pack. I would love to get "Back to the Bottle", "It ain't over (til it's over)" and "Blond, bad and beautiful" the most -- so is "Runnin' Wild" definitely fix? Jk, but count me in for Airbourne II in a few months guys!

It's a rather straightforward hard rock/metal song. I'll have to see what the other two sound like... I'm on the fence right now.

Originally Posted by Adem_H Go to original post
    Sigh, so we get carbon copies of AC/DC as opposed to the real thing? Consider me disappointed
    So, because AC/DC won't license their songs to Ubisoft, you're upset with the Rocksmith team? You must be a millenial. How many trophies did you receive for just showing up?
     4 people found this helpful

Lemmy goes to New York. He is picked up at the airport in a Semi. He looks at the beautiful truck and says to the driver, ''You know, I hardly ever get to drive. Would you please let me?''
    The driver is understandably hesistant and says, ''I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm supposed to do that.''
    But Lemmy persists, ''Please?''
    The driver finally lets up. ''Oh, all right, I can't really say no to Lemmy.''
    So Lemmy takes the wheel, and boy, is he a speed demon! He hits the gas and goes around 100 mph in a 45 zone. A policeman notices and pulls him over. The cop walks up and asks Lemmy to roll down the window. Startled and surprised, the young officer asks Lemmy to wait a minute. He goes back to his patrol car and radios the chief.
    Cop: ''Chief, I have a problem.''
    Chief: ''What sort of problem?''
    Cop: ''Well, you see, I pulled over this guy for driving way over the speed limit but it's someone really important.''
    Chief: ''Important like the mayor?''
    Cop: ''No, no, much more important than that.''
    Chief: ''Important like the governor?''
    Cop: ''Wayyyyyy more important than that.''
    Chief: ''Like the president?''
    Cop: ''More.''
    Chief: ''Who's more important than the president?''
    Cop: ''I don't know, but he's got Lemmy DRIVING for him!''
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Quiddity 67 Go to original post
    How many trophies did you receive for just showing up?
    3...no 4 maybe? I don't know, we're only in the nominations phase, the bookies say one thing, but an upset victory is always possible

I'm happy with this week's dlc.... never heard of airborne but sound really good.