I'll go for some Airbourne! Saw those guys live in 2008 w/ Theory of a Deadman and Alter Bridge. They put on one helluva show.

Originally Posted by Adem_H Go to original post
    3...no 4 maybe? I don't know, we're only in the nominations phase, the bookies say one thing, but an upset victory is always possible
    Ha ha ha, ok, let me know how you make out!

Originally Posted by Quiddity 67 Go to original post
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by stoneloco Go to original post
    I'm happy with this week's dlc.... never heard of airborne but sound really good.
    Yeah, reminds me of this other band known for mammoth power chords, sewing machines and school boy outfits, but I can't seem to remember the name of this band, hmmm...

https://media.radio.warwick.ac.uk/po.../images/81.jpg

tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by tonyreich913 Go to original post
    Based on the aboriginal print, the flame, and the newsletter clue, I am going to guess "Beds are Burning" by Midnight Oil.

I know people hate it when they guess like this, without working through the clue, but its also not often I'm right either.
    You know, after posting this I was kind of hoping for Midnight Oil. Why does RS222 have to tease us like this! Not to mention, again, I was wrong. That makes it 1 for (gotta be 100 now) with my only correct one coming on "Marcy Playground" because, well, I used to live by Marcy Playground.

ralangeus's Avatar Member
    Second time this month we came this close to some real Running Wild (the German one)... *sigh*
    Good choice though, Airbourne seems to be very fun to play!

You know, after posting this I was kind of hoping for Midnight Oil. Why does RS222 have to tease us like this! Not to mention, again, I was wrong. That makes it 1 for (gotta be 100 now) with my only correct one coming on "Marcy Playground" because, well, I used to live by Marcy Playground.
    I would have enjoyed Midnight Oil, went to see them live recently, even got to give the bass player a pat on the back when he came out into the audience area

I would have enjoyed Beds Are Burning!

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Quiddity 67 Go to original post
    Erm, I'd rather he didn't???

ZagatoZee's Avatar Member
    The question now is, have they pitch shifted the track, done something funny with the effects, or are we tuning up to F for this one?