The Division

Loading screen stuck at 99%

Headshot55621 - pns

I have the same 99% loading issue in PS4

I have the same 99% loading issue in PS4. Today I bought the division season pass and try to play the game after ages. Its not passing through after i select the character. So deleted the game and reinstalled it. Now I have been waiting to install 1.18 patch. I don't know this connectivity issue is so annoying.

Loading screen stuck at 99%

I had this problem for months now, and I managed to fix it by reducing my friends list to 300 or below. It is guaranteed!

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing your fix Shikkamaru!

Takes more than 5min to load into game while getting to 99%. PS4.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    @Nicolaslahoz72 If you are still having this issue, please try these PS4 steps.

Yes I have a PS4 was getting stuck at the 99%... seems like if you have more than a total of 150 PSN friends it makes the game longer to load on the PS4... maybe try deleting friends who haven't been on their console for a year or longer will make it a bit better, but if not be prepared to wait 10-20 mins for it to load up

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by undertaker9999 Go to original post
    Yes I have a PS4 was getting stuck at the 99%... seems like if you have more than a total of 150 PSN friends it makes the game longer to load on the PS4... maybe try deleting friends who haven't been on their console for a year or longer will make it a bit better, but if not be prepared to wait 10-20 mins for it to load up
    Hi! I totally appreciate the workaround - thanks for letting us know! As this thread is quite old I'll need to lock it, but hopefully this will help someone facing a similar issue.