🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    This is a great pack

Last week I filled out a Rocksmith survey. They asked for people I'd liked to see in Rocksmith and I listed Muddy Waters. Instant gratification!. Thank. you.
     3 people found this helpful

Steamroller52's Avatar Senior Member
    Now I remember when I first heard Mannish Boy...Better Off Dead.

1 people found this helpful

Risen72's Avatar Member
    I'm very excited to have this pack. Blues is definitely something I've always loved to listen to and can't wait to explore playing it. This is such a great pack. Great job UbiSF and everyone else involved, this is a big time get!

so disappointed no hoochoo coochie man,,
    I said in facebook group " that is like bod diddley without bo diddley (I'm a man as well I just added in ) , or buddy holly without that'll be the day).

I will get mannish,
    a big hit and miss for me with muddy !
    looking forward to more dlcs though for I should be glad to get at least mannish boy, who knows perhaps in 2018,19 might get hoochie. (we didn't get anymore bb,, but we did get a return to some other artists so it is possible )

ZagatoZee's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by MASTERHOLMES Go to original post
    #MusicLicensingIsHard

I think it is safe to assume Hoochie Coochie was requested, but for whatever reason - couldn't get cleared.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MASTERHOLMES Go to original post
    I said in facebook group " that is like bod diddley without bo diddley (I'm a man as well I just added in ) , or buddy holly without that'll be the day).

I will get mannish,
    a big hit and miss for me with muddy !
    looking forward to more dlcs though for I should be glad to get at least mannish boy, who knows perhaps in 2018,19 might get hoochie. (we didn't get anymore bb,, but we did get a return to some other artists so it is possible )
    Umm, what type of reasoning is this?

I'll always show my appreciation for the blues by buying every blues song you guys add to rocksmith! Was pleasantly surprised to see us get a whole muddy waters pack, thought maybe he would have a song as part of a blues pack. The songs aren't too challenging to get a high score on, but take a bit more focus to do justice to/make sound authentic. I've been playing them without a pick. Really enjoying them all.

exactly that,, I live in limited income so the songs I get, I really have to love. so out of the collection only mannish boy interested me, and like I said ,, I was so disappointed hoochie isn' in there.
    but like zagotozee said perhaps it was requested but just couldn't come to terms.
    I did buy life is a highway, as well as manish boy at the same time but I just can't get all the collections.

so it is a big hit that I got mannish !.