1. #1
    Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,165

    Warden & Cents

    Does anybody out there ever duel with any other heroes besides warden & cent?

    Its getting very dull facing the same two heroes over and over
    Share this post

  2. #2
    No stop. Ill take a Centurion complaints...even though 1v1 its just a bad argument. But Warden OP complaints? just stop. He's not. This has been discussed over and over MONTHS ago. Warden is not OP.

    Centurion, go ahead if you want I really would rather see him nerfed into the ground at this point so people would just shut up about him, But hes average above average at best in 1v1.
    4v4 though im right there with ya. He needs to be nerfed. but I think more of the issue is 2+ Cents and not as much (still a problem) Centurion alone in 4v4.

    And its Warlord. You should be up against Warlord every single time.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Blasto95 Go to original post
    No stop. Ill take a Centurion complaints...even though 1v1 its just a bad argument. But Warden OP complaints? just stop. He's not. This has been discussed over and over MONTHS ago. Warden is not OP.

    Centurion, go ahead if you want I really would rather see him nerfed into the ground at this point so people would just shut up about him, But hes average above average at best in 1v1.
    4v4 though im right there with ya. He needs to be nerfed. but I think more of the issue is 2+ Cents and not as much (still a problem) Centurion alone in 4v4.

    And its Warlord. You should be up against Warlord every single time.
    Did you even read his post? .... Nothing about OP.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,165
    Originally Posted by Blasto95 Go to original post
    No stop. Ill take a Centurion complaints...even though 1v1 its just a bad argument. But Warden OP complaints? just stop. He's not. This has been discussed over and over MONTHS ago. Warden is not OP.

    Centurion, go ahead if you want I really would rather see him nerfed into the ground at this point so people would just shut up about him, But hes average above average at best in 1v1.
    4v4 though im right there with ya. He needs to be nerfed. but I think more of the issue is 2+ Cents and not as much (still a problem) Centurion alone in 4v4.

    And its Warlord. You should be up against Warlord every single time.
    Wow somebody got triggered hard. Did i ever even use the term OP?

    I was simply commenting on how common these two classes are in duels, jesus man, why so twitchy?

    Im starting to think I should change my avatar if I ever want normal conversations on here
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Skalkriger Go to original post
    Wow somebody got triggered hard. Did i ever even use the term OP?

    I was simply commenting on how common these two classes are in duels, jesus man, why so twitchy?

    Im starting to think I should change my avatar if I ever want normal conversations on here
    and whats your post directly below this one about? Centurion Rant Thread.

    I would bet money on the fact that youve struggled against Warden and thats why you are here complaining about running into him so much. You wouldnt be here complaining about him if you had no issue with him.

    And I guess its wrong to assume you are a Warlord main, but ya the avatar gives that off a bit. No Warlord should complain about any class in this game ever. Hes been the most OP possibly going on a year if you want to date back till Alpha.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,165
    Originally Posted by Blasto95 Go to original post
    and whats your post directly below this one about? Centurion Rant Thread.

    I would bet money on the fact that youve struggled against Warden and thats why you are here complaining about running into him so much. You wouldnt be here complaining about him if you had no issue with him.

    And I guess its wrong to assume you are a Warlord main, but ya the avatar gives that off a bit. No Warlord should complain about any class in this game ever. Hes been the most OP possibly going on a year if you want to date back till Alpha.
    when did I ever mention warden being OP? ill give you a cookie and a BJ if you find that quote.

    Take a deep breath triggered man, this was a simple post about how wardens and cents show up so often in duels.

    do you disagree with me? or are you just being twitchy
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Skalkriger Go to original post
    when did I ever mention warden being OP? ill give you a cookie and a BJ if you find that quote.

    Take a deep breath triggered man, this was a simple post about how wardens and cents show up so often in duels.

    do you disagree with me? or are you just being twitchy
    K had to do some snooping to find it. But ya you did technically call Warden OP. He was given a nerf a while back. You decided to make a thread dedicated to it. "Its been a nice run" and "maybe I wont see 2-3 wardens everyday". So ya you are essentially calling out warden as OP by acknowledging that he needed a nerf originally. I dont really care, Im more sick and "triggered" of these nerf centurion posts for 3 months than anything else.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,165
    Originally Posted by Blasto95 Go to original post
    K had to do some snooping to find it. But ya you did technically call Warden OP. He was given a nerf a while back. You decided to make a thread dedicated to it. "Its been a nice run" and "maybe I wont see 2-3 wardens everyday". So ya you are essentially calling out warden as OP by acknowledging that he needed a nerf originally. I dont really care, Im more sick and "triggered" of these nerf centurion posts for 3 months than anything else.
    Well sir since I was clearly referring to this post (of which you are also aware) and not whatever you managed to dig up from weeks or months ago Im afraid you don't get a cookie, and the fact that you are so obsessed as to actually go snooping through my entire forum history strikes me as both amusing & disturbing.

    But at this point I guess you have succeeded(?) in derailing the original topic, so Id say we should both take a deep breath and carry on about our days, what do you say good sir
    Share this post

  9. #9
    UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,452
    Originally Posted by Blasto95 Go to original post
    K had to do some snooping to find it. But ya you did technically call Warden OP. He was given a nerf a while back. You decided to make a thread dedicated to it. "Its been a nice run" and "maybe I wont see 2-3 wardens everyday". So ya you are essentially calling out warden as OP by acknowledging that he needed a nerf originally. I dont really care, Im more sick and "triggered" of these nerf centurion posts for 3 months than anything else.
    Originally Posted by Skalkriger Go to original post
    Well sir since I was clearly referring to this post (of which you are also aware) and not whatever you managed to dig up from weeks or months ago Im afraid you don't get a cookie, and the fact that you are so obsessed as to actually go snooping through my entire forum history strikes me as both amusing & disturbing.

    But at this point I guess you have succeeded(?) in derailing the original topic, so Id say we should both take a deep breath and carry on about our days, what do you say good sir
    Instead of digging through user post history and trying argue about Warden's current state in character balance, let's please return to the topic at hand.

    Personally, I've been seeing a lot of Berserkers lately in Duels. I don't know what caused the surge, but I'm starting to develop a phobia of them.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,165
    Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    Instead of digging through user post history and trying argue about Warden's current state in character balance, let's please return to the topic at hand.

    Personally, I've been seeing a lot of Berserkers lately in Duels. I don't know what caused the surge, but I'm starting to develop a phobia of them.
    Ah Jurassic is here to bring the room back to its senses

    For me, replace 'phobia' with 'appetite'

    Oddly enough, of all the wimpy *ahem* 'assasiny' type characters, zerkers are truly the most prominent, despite them (to me at least) being the easiest to kill. Whereas the PK (who has my number) is rare :O
    Share this post