Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member

Radar and Revive in Realistic Elimination

Both radar and revive are active in the Realistic Elimination mode whereas it explicitly states that "no radar, no revives...". The only difference currently between normal Elimination and realistic is that there are no guard stance indicators. Is this a bug or is it intended?

I don't remember anything bout radar mentions. But I believe it says "single revive" not no revives.

not as fun in elim

Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    I don't remember anything bout radar mentions. But I believe it says "single revive" not no revives.
    I will have to go back and check it but I remember it saying "no radar, no revives." for some reason.

Will report back either way

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    I believe it's one revive, and radar is still there. From the weekly newsletter

NEW GAME MODE EVENT – REALISTIC ELIMINATION

Over the coming weekend (August 4th-7th) we’ll be bringing back the realistic game mode variation event. Simply access the Special Event section of the Faction War map, and you’ll have the option to plunge into Realistic Elimination mode.
    Mode Rules: Elimination mode with No Gear Stats, no Guard Stance Widget, no Feats, no Boosts and only one Revive.
    There will also be two Orders for the event – Special Executioner and Special Vanquisher.
    Special Executioner – Perform 6 Executions in the Event Playlist for 100 Steel and 750 XP
    Special Vanquisher – Win 3 matches in the Events playlist for 100 Steel and 750 XP.
    Please note that any orders from the past event that are still active will not count on the new event playlist.

Seems that I was mistaken. Thanks for the info UbiNoty