Why no new knights

Could you really not think of other knight classes. Like why do we have gladiators...
     3 people found this helpful

What else could they make we have a shield and flail we have a longsword we have the polearm hell I don't even think the peacekeeper should count as a mideavel Knight if it wasn't for her armor . They could do what a great hammer. He would play to close like raider and shugoki. They can't do a Archer cause well we all know how orichis bow transfers to the game. What can they do

Originally Posted by Linnix1 Go to original post
    What else could they make we have a shield and flail we have a longsword we have the polearm hell I don't even think the peacekeeper should count as a mideavel Knight if it wasn't for her armor . They could do what a great hammer. He would play to close like raider and shugoki. They can't do a Archer cause well we all know how orichis bow transfers to the game. What can they do
    1. Robed warrior priests with chains wrapped around them carrying maces
    2. Executioners with two-handed axe and full hood
    3. Estoc/Rapier wielding one hander breastplate wearing knights (akin to Spanish/French traditional guards)
    4. Tower shield/short sword wielding heavy-armored knights
    5. Hussar model spearmans
    6. late medieval era lancers

those are just off the top of my head. I am sure tons more could come out with a good 30 min google search.
     2 people found this helpful

Because we have ROMAN the Dev of cause. Why do you think Cen-Uber OP-turion, has never get nerf.
     1 people found this helpful

^ this also

You lot must be new . We knew what the new characters was awhile back . honestly don't no why people are still trying to give ideas on new characters. As someone mentioned before , they have already made all the new characters for all the seasons and have already been leaked by a guy who's been spot on so far

Originally Posted by PablO_Chaconn Go to original post
    You lot must be new . We knew what the new characters was awhile back . honestly don't no why people are still trying to give ideas on new characters. As someone mentioned before , they have already made all the new characters for all the seasons and have already been leaked by a guy who's been spot on so far
    We do know that everything was pre-developed before launch it was leaked long ago, along with info that FH team was reduced to skeleton crew; but that's not the point. It is about the decision regardless of when it came.

We all know next season is Ronin with duel katana and Huntress with Axe+Blade too, and those seems more inline with their factions while Centurion and Gladiator is a weird fan service that does not fit the faction at all.

Because.........why not??

I was an enemy of these faction mix-ups from the very first time they showed the photo of the Season-Pass!

Like it wasn't possible to make a knight with a short sword and and special armplates ... or like Roman Centurions ever fought like depicted in the game

Also the Highlander is from Scottish origin. I don't know, why the Devs are so much into "foreign" Warriors?
    I am really the opposite of a racist or something like that ... but if the game concept is Knights/Samurai/Viking ... why don we bring in all these things?!
    The concept gets wasted and that's why I am a bit angry about it.