1. #1

    so in season 3? a speculation

    after new maps, new heroes, and the new armor, we will see change of fight system? what do you think ,players and moderators?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,023
    Change how do you mean? Like what they are testing on the PTR right now?
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Tyrjo Go to original post
    Change how do you mean? Like what they are testing on the PTR right now?
    yes sorry,you're right, i mean if the dev take a lot of change of PTR about fight sys and they put to the original game in season 3...
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Lyskir's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    676
    Originally Posted by matt89connor Go to original post
    yes sorry,you're right, i mean if the dev take a lot of change of PTR about fight sys and they put to the original game in season 3...
    on warriors den they said that the deff meta change that is currently on ptr will be released november at the start of season 4
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Lyskir Go to original post
    on warriors den they said that the deff meta change that is currently on ptr will be released november at the start of season 4
    will have to wait too long? they can use some changes to put in this game,they no need to wait november to see data, c'mon DEV!! we wait meta change for 6 mounths. I think they do some changes or the season 3 has no sense
    Share this post

  6. #6
    UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,735
    I don't believe we've released any ETA for when the def meta changes will be finalized just yet.
    Share this post