(PS4 community) Rainbow Six Siege - adult gamers with mics

Hello! I have started a new PS4 community (actual PS4 community, not a web page) that is meant for USA-north american gamers age 21 or older. The idea is to have a place that a more mature minded group of adults can find other like minded people to play Siege with. Please only join if you use a mic, enjoy trying teamwork tactics, and have respect for each other - no cocky a55holes wanted. Any skill level is welcome as long as you are 21 or older.

Leave your PS4 gamertag here and I will add you, or do a search through the PS4 communities and look for the community named "Rainbow Six Siege - adult gamers with mics"

Add me, PSN; TheFastLayne

Add me, PSN; TheFastLayne

Added ... feel free to send me an invite if you see me online. That's usually nights

Just a little bump for those that did not see this.
     1 people found this helpful

PSN : BlazinJazon33 . tired of playing with randoms who love to quit after a first round loss.

QBas93's Avatar Junior Member
    Xx-cubas93-xX. I'm new to the game but have some knowledge of the game. Only problem is never find groups with Mic or teamwork. Thanks

If you want you can add me: Fubar1703

i'm a average player, nothing special but i like to play serious and with some fun in the team of course
    i'm just a little bit older then 21.....39 to be excactly
    from the EU (the netherlands) by the way

PSN: HeliosIXI

Sorry Fubar1703, I am trying to keep this all North American so we can minimize latency and have similar time zones.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►