DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

Patch Notes: Rocksmith Remastered - July 31 2017

Hey all -- we pushed a patch this morning to the console and PC versions of Rocksmith, and they should all be live now. Here's the big changes, which are quite honestly not terribly large:

- XB1: Rock Band 4 microphone should now work for Microphone Mode
    - PS4: Real Tone Cable should no longer emit crackling sounds after PS4 resumes from sleep mode
    - PS3: Song pack release dates should now be accurate
    - All platforms: Various bug fixes and minor improvements [UPDATE: Clarification that this is "all" of the above platforms. The patch only rolled out on PS3, PS4, and XB1, and there are no changes for 360, PC, or Mac]

We are still working on a few other nagging issues and I'll let you know when we have those solved in the future.

Dan
     3 people found this helpful

Patch Notes: Rocksmith Remastered - July 31 2017

Hey all -- we pushed a patch this morning to the console and PC versions of Rocksmith, and they should all be live now. Here's the big changes, which are quite honestly not terribly large:

- XB1: Rock Band 4 microphone should now work for Microphone Mode
    - PS4: Real Tone Cable should no longer emit crackling sounds after PS4 resumes from sleep mode
    - PS3: Song pack release dates should now be accurate
    - All platforms: Various bug fixes and minor improvements [UPDATE: Clarification that this is "all" of the above platforms. The patch only rolled out on PS3, PS4, and XB1, and there are no changes for 360, PC, or Mac]

We are still working on a few other nagging issues and I'll let you know when we have those solved in the future.

Dan
     3 people found this helpful

elemenohpenc's Avatar Senior Member
    Does this update fix the offline bug for X360?

Where can I find the patch number on my computer? I don't think I've seen the patch yet.

- All platforms: Various bug fixes and minor improvements
    Always glad to see a better Aeolian mode!!

Originally Posted by elemenohpenc Go to original post
    I do not know what issue you are talking about from this description. I will have to assume no, since I did not have it in the patch notes above, but I will need to know more information so I can figure out if this is a known issue or not.

Originally Posted by elemenohpenc Go to original post
    I do not know what issue you are talking about from this description. I will have to assume no, since I did not have it in the patch notes above, but I will need to know more information so I can figure out if this is a known issue or not.

xllxENIGMAxllx's Avatar Member
    is there a fix coming for note detection to upgrade data receive from frequency.

Originally Posted by xllxENIGMAxllx Go to original post
    is there a fix coming for note detection to upgrade data receive from frequency.
    Does this mean something like "is there more gain from the instrument" or "is note detection improved"? I think there may be a translation issue with the question so just trying to clarify :-)

Yeah, really not sure what this statement means, and I do not know if this might be a simple language barrier thing, but let's try to work through it. I do not know what language is spoken in Nowhere.

Yeah, really not sure what this statement means, and I do not know if this might be a simple language barrier thing, but let's try to work through it. I do not know what language is spoken in Nowhere.

Technique games issue

I have Rocksmith 2014 and am playing on an XBOX 360. Anyone unable to get past the tuner in the Technique games? I played a few of the games a few months ago without any issues and now cannot play all but one of the games. Only one I'm able to play is the first volume game, Gone Wailin', but it only needs to calibrate the guitar's volume. After the calibration process, the game launches automatically. Any other game requiring the tuner won't launch the game after tuning and there isn't the option to press 'X' to skip tuning. I'm also unable to play the Leaderboard challenge due to the same issue. Score attack, Learn A Song and Session modes all work as they should.

This is not a tuning issue, it appears to be a bug that is tied to the tuner. I don't recall if there was originally a 'Skip Tuning' option with the Technique Games or if the game launched automatically after a successful tuning session.

How about fixing apple mac os usb-input bug

How about fixing keyboard/mouse input bug that has been present on Mac os yosemite -> Sierra. That appears atleast with logitech hardware. But think its not logitech problem. The main reason for this probably is the new way apple started to handle usb-devices connected to the system.

Problems vary but atleast following has been reported by people in different forums/places:

- Mouse not working properly in riff repeater. Cannot example slide the difficulty bar min to max etc... Need to use keyboard arrows instead

- Guitar arcade not working at all. It hangs while trying to start any of arcade game.

- Game crashes every time when exiting

- Learn a song menu keyboard not working

- And locking all these places with different people

- etc...