Let's see how it works in the real game, and if we (the normal gamers with maybe 1 or 2 hours to spare per day) are able to find all these fun items (classified gear) . I am somewhat worried about that.

Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    Every build has a two week certification process with Microsoft and Sony.

Without the console version,the PC PTS would have had a PTS4 and been done and certified for launch.
    Not bashing at all but I think the console PTS is really going to hurt the process.

Each iteration needs to be a week at most. Not two weeks waiting on console certification.
    3-4 days to test and 3-4 days to make changes.

You might think that two weeks gives more time to test but it doesn't. The next build was submitted to the console companies already and no more changes can be made without the two week process all over again.

I've never seen it work on console before.
    I know players say that BF4 had a console CTE but they did not. Console players were given keys to the PC version for free.
    All testing was done on PC because it's simpler and more efficient.
    Good, honestly. Take longer to do the PTS and do it right. They got lazy with 1.6 PTS and a lot of the issues we have now are due to that.

When console base is the vast majority of remaining players they need to use that as their baseline, not PC.

Originally Posted by htowng8r Go to original post
    Good, honestly. Take longer to do the PTS and do it right. They got lazy with 1.6 PTS and a lot of the issues we have now are due to that.

When console base is the vast majority of remaining players they need to use that as their baseline, not PC.
    I see you didn't read all the words. GeeGee