VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member

Will there be open discussions on the upcoming game? and when if so...

Google chat, skype, etc? Even something on the weekly stream.
    With no rough date...I feel people have lost interest. It's all about give and take...you give a little, you get a bit more back. I don't mean to quote my priest as a youngster, but he was really right.

This forum is alive with enthusiasm and optimistic thoughts with the upcoming title right around the corner. Keep it coming!! But please, not all at once. Digesting this forum daily is taking a toll on my dopamine levels. The give and take between fan and developer has reached a high here that in unparalleled with any previous title. I honestly feel like a true part of the team.

The give and take here makes my heart feel warm. A sense of community...a sense of respect...valor, among other things. I'm thinking with all the back and forth...the next title will literally feel like the community was there pressing the mouse button and creating a gem with the team.
    I'm going to the tattoo parlor now and getting a huge squirrel, trials bike, and Ubisoft logo tatted on the side of my neck. Not only will people in Vegas know I'm a fan of the game, but they will also think....wow, that guy has class.

I honestly believe this Trials Garage was just a distraction tool to get people to quit asking about the new game every day. If they start each discussion then they can control it. Guess what RL? No one is going to stop asking. Just give us some info and it will sate the curiosity of the majority. You're right though Vegas, this forum thread just hums with electricity.

Lmao.

Also, love your Youtube vids and tracks man.