🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

NOMAD SET Still NOT WORKING Very Buggy and fails to restart.

I have been playing NOMAD Build 4 pieces in PTS 1.7

specifically in Queens Tunnel in Challenging Mode with Outbreak.

After i get to use NOMAD talent to get revived to 100% healt when dying it RESETS ONLY about 5-6 TIMES then IT STOPS WORKING !!
    Then Nomad is no Longer working again.

Please fix it.

For now the only FIX i found is to reset the gear Take Off Nomad gear (1) to Predator lets say or High End then Put it Back on
    That makes to work again.

but suffice to say ITS STILL NOT WORKING as it supposed to

After 5-6 Talent Deployments it no longer recharges and you day after 4 min of its recharge time which never happenes again.

Please Address it.

I does this on live in Last Stand, only fix is to take off a 4th piece and put back on OR next match. Would be nice to see the ICON stay when not on cool down so you know its ready to pop because when it quits the cool down isn't showing up and if you don't think about it you don't fix.

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer
    Just to clarify, you are saying that the revive stops to work at all?

There is a known issue with the UI icon failing to show up, but the skill itself still functions normally despite the lack of tooltips.

If this is in fact another issue, can you think of anything that might be the potential cause?

/ Johan

Hello
    that is incorrect

After 5-6 revive It Stops Working Completely. Not just Icon Indicator the whole talent stops working

I noticed that because i keep dying after 4 minutes or more and talent no longer works...

And there is nothing specific that i can tie this issue to or with.

It Completely broke in 1.6 update and since it has not been really working.

in 1,7 it does only revive 5-6 times and then it fails...

This is horrible because eNomad is my primary build.

I hope it will get completely fixed.

Hello
    that is incorrect

After 5-6 revive It Stops Working Completely. Not just Icon Indicator the whole talent stops working

I noticed that because i keep dying after 4 minutes or more and talent no longer works...

And there is nothing specific that i can tie this issue to or with.

It Completely broke in 1.6 update and since it has not been really working.

in 1,7 it does only revive 5-6 times and then it fails...

This is horrible because eNomad is my primary build.

I hope it will get completely fixed.

To confirm
    Yes it Stops working in general and its not just the Recharge Indicator that is not showing the whole Revive talent stops working