I guess they are using 1.2Beta. I tried last night to join three or four servers, and was rejected from all because they were running the beta.

<html>
    <body>
    <table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="600" align="center">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><font color="000000">adlabs<font color="#ff9900">6</font></font>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#42524e">
    <div align="center"><font color="#999999">

<small><font color="#ff6600">NEW</font> at mudmovers! Click the pic to download my skins from mudmovers.com!</small>
    </font>
    Skinner's Guide at mudmovers | Skinner's heaven | IL2skins
    <font color="#999999">
    My Forgotten Battles Webpage Current Wallpaper: <font color="#999999">Bf-109 Morning Run</font></font>

<A HREF="http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zhiwg" TARGET=_blank>"Whirlwind Whiner"
    The first of the few
    </A>
    </div>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </body>
    </html>

A couple of weeks? From today? From a week ago? From next month? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

BTW, is HL down right now? I was going to count the number of 1.2 server but I can't connect.

<html>
    <body>
    <table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="600" align="center">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><font color="000000">adlabs<font color="#ff9900">6</font></font>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#42524e">
    <div align="center"><font color="#999999">

<small><font color="#ff6600">NEW</font> at mudmovers! Click the pic to download my skins from mudmovers.com!</small>
    </font>
    Skinner's Guide at mudmovers | Skinner's heaven | IL2skins
    <font color="#999999">
    My Forgotten Battles Webpage Current Wallpaper: <font color="#999999">Bf-109 Morning Run</font></font>

<A HREF="http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zhiwg" TARGET=_blank>"Whirlwind Whiner"
    The first of the few
    </A>
    </div>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </body>
    </html>