🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager

Maintenance - July 20th, 2017 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for maintenance on Thursday, July 20th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     1 people found this helpful

Last Stand Bug or is it intended?!

Hey!
    After todays patch, the last stand is buged or hmm,. not working as it was before anyway,.
    SO,.

When you subscribe to play some last stand you will start the match as soon there is 4 players waiting to play, (2vs2),. 1 match we where 2vs1,. before this update there was 8vs8 and total 16 players before the match actually started!,. i havent seen any patch notes as i write this so i do not know if you did this on purpose or how you wanted it to be,.

but this is not how it supposed to be i guess,. but yeah,. last stand is broken,.

please look this upp and fix this ASAP!!!

cheers!!

RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    I noticed after some server maintenance on the live game, for a few hours, games start incomplete in LS.
    I've reported this over a month ago

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer
    If you haven't already, please post a bug report of your issue in the Technical Support forum.

Thanks
    / Johan

AE_Evo's Avatar Junior Member
    I know it's hard to ask, but could we have a feedback... at least, regarding that issue... 100% of Last Stand games are actually half-empty and already started since the maintenance.

It's just stupid AF, and having no feedback is (as usual) like nobody from Ubi is give a damn **** about what's going on that game.