Remove the samurai

I hate the god damn samurai in for Honor they are all ****ing ******ed weaboos who all have some dumb *** that you get ****ed by
     1 people found this helpful

LOL oh man, you're really gonna hate it when they buff the whole faction. Samurai are generally regarded as having the weakest cast.
     4 people found this helpful

Legacy_Zealot's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Moondyne_MC Go to original post
    LOL oh man, you're really gonna hate it when they buff the whole faction. Samurai are generally regarded as having the weakest cast.
    ^

Wonder if they will get a shield hero...

From my experience all my anime watching friends that also play for honour pick Samurai. Makes them feel as close to be Japanese as they can?
    Seems like an unnecessarily hateful post though. At least it isn't forum spam, something like male sex supplements I thought I saw the other day Just don't hate on them, you can play them too. You can also create your own match with bots and play against the Samurai you have a hard time dealing with

DrinkinMyStella's Avatar Senior Member
    Shugoki is an animal in the right hands and I hate him lol

Orichi is a bit weak, shinoobi could use something after the needed kick nerf, maybe a big deflect buff.
     1 people found this helpful

Zwerqi's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by SerArthur-Dayne Go to original post
    Orichi is a bit weak, shinoobi could use something after the needed kick nerf, maybe a big deflect buff.
    Shinobi's deflect is ok. But maybe half a bar more health. a max of 3 bars.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi guys, the response to this thread has been excellent so far and I really appreciate it. That being said @DownBuffalo2257, let's avoid flaming or insulting people who play other factions. Specific feedback on the heroes is always welcome.

BTW, you can count me as another weaboo who plays samurai.
     3 people found this helpful

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SerArthur-Dayne Go to original post
    No way, shinobi already has the best deflect in the game with 50 guaranteed damage. That's better than most of the casts light parry punish

Legacy_Zealot's Avatar Member
    Orochis deflects are pretty good I would say. The dodge distance is also very good.

Don't be mad cuz we won 2 rounds already. lel

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►