Ulrichvonbek111's Avatar Banned
    After seeing yet another venomous outburst against the Samurai I have to voice my concerns as to the reasons why they've been made at this time in particular.
    We see that this is a poisonous desperate strategy from one faction to start a mind set within another certain faction as to influence the end of season result.
    I'd like to think that the truly just players,,those who consider themselves warriors of great prowess,with integrity,shall not be swayed by these devious hateful posts.
    Those certain people who're venting their bile are doing it why?
    Could it be they are trying to whip up a frenzy,an unjust one at that?
    All of their outbursts for the gain of shiny ornaments and victory in an imaginary war.
    I have faith in the tenacity of those whom the hateful posts are being aimed at and trying to influence as to the outcome of the final round.
    It's just like last season's treachery and hate mongering.
    It's so obvious to all what faction breeds the most contemptuous self righteous zealot bile merchants.
    The unchivalrous among them are an embarrassment to their knightly kin as to stoop so low with their method of scheming.
    They have no honour,no self respect and hold every other warrior from other factions with such contemptuous disregard.
    Yet again why?
    For shiny ornaments?
    For victory?
    Without showing true honour this would be an empty meaningless victory.
    I put my trust in the community,I have faith in the community and I respect the community,except for the certain few amongst the knights who try so hard playing the hate card to try and gain influence over another faction and have them as a mercenary force.

I am sure the true Nordic warriors bow to no one.
    They stand proud and strong swayed by no one.
    Certainly mercenaries to no one.
    Be fair and resolute in your hearts,
    Let the war come to an honest conclusion,,with honour.

Originally Posted by Ulrichvonbek111 Go to original post
    After seeing yet another venomous outburst against the Samurai I have to voice my concerns as to the reasons why they've been made at this time in particular.
    We see that this is a poisonous desperate strategy from one faction to start a mind set within another certain faction as to influence the end of season result.
    I'd like to think that the truly just players,,those who consider themselves warriors of great prowess,with integrity,shall not be swayed by these devious hateful posts.
    Those certain people who're venting their bile are doing it why?
    Could it be they are trying to whip up a frenzy,an unjust one at that?
    All of their outbursts for the gain of shiny ornaments and victory in an imaginary war.
    I have faith in the tenacity of those whom the hateful posts are being aimed at and trying to influence as to the outcome of the final round.
    It's just like last season's treachery and hate mongering.
    It's so obvious to all what faction breeds the most contemptuous self righteous zealot bile merchants.
    The unchivalrous among them are an embarrassment to their knightly kin as to stoop so low with their method of scheming.
    They have no honour,no self respect and hold every other warrior from other factions with such contemptuous disregard.
    Yet again why?
    For shiny ornaments?
    For victory?
    Without showing true honour this would be an empty meaningless victory.
    I put my trust in the community,I have faith in the community and I respect the community,except for the certain few amongst the knights who try so hard playing the hate card to try and gain influence over another faction and have them as a mercenary force.

I am sure the true Nordic warriors bow to no one.
    They stand proud and strong swayed by no one.
    Certainly mercenaries to no one.
    Be fair and resolute in your hearts,
    Let the war come to an honest conclusion,,with honour.
    Overthinking it much? lol drink some Sake and bask in your women much like we Vikings have been doing with ours.

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    Hi guys, the response to this thread has been excellent so far and I really appreciate it. That being said @DownBuffalo2257, let's avoid flaming or insulting people who play other factions. Specific feedback on the heroes is always welcome.

BTW, you can count me as another weaboo who plays samurai.

Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post

You do realise you risk starting another star wars meme-off >.>

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by CandleInTheDark Go to original post
    You do realise you risk starting another star wars meme-off >.>
    The risk was calculated. Posting a singular Star Wars meme is fine, but when it almost becomes an entire page on the forum, that's when it becomes a problem.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345