Can someone please advise how you restart a game after you've crashed? I can't find the correct command in the Controls menu. I thought it was "Esc", but alas, no joy.

Can someone please advise how you restart a game after you've crashed? I can't find the correct command in the Controls menu. I thought it was "Esc", but alas, no joy.

Try this in this thread.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=t...55&m=690103081

Then next time take tech questions to IL2 Technical Support You wil find quicker and faster answers in there. The techno geeks runn together

Have you checked your Private Topics recently?
    131st_Toad's Squad link
    My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread
    2.11 drivers

Thank you, Toad. That did it. For the record, I did post in the Tech forum first but was told to go read the manual. Thanks again.

reading the manual works too, I spose...lol. But not very polite.. Sure glad people like Toad are around to balance the forums.. Toad, you're a gentleman and a scholar..

Blazing Magnums 357th VFG
    bm357.com | Roster | Flash Cartoon | BroDawg | QuickTime Videos
    Blazing_Magnums Server

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BM357_Raven:
    reading the manual works too, I spose...lol. But not very polite.. Sure glad people like Toad are around to balance the forums.. Toad, you're a gentleman and a scholar.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I was the one who told Neophite04 to read the manual reguarding his question on the QMB. Has nothing to do with a lack of politeness it tech.

http://store.ubi.com/item.jsp?item=008888681786
    NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives.

Your welcome. Just don't take short answers as rude around here there are only a few that generally always help. And so many to help sometimes makes them short answered. So they can move on to the next in need.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Neophite04:
    Thank you, Toad. That did it. For the record, I did post in the Tech forum first but was told to go read the manual. Thanks again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you checked your Private Topics recently?
    131st_Toad's Squad link
    My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread
    2.11 drivers