Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Check us out

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]
    UDQMG | HYPERLOBBY | IL2 Manager | MUDMOVERS

Check us out

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]

Now that we have the B & C, hope some folks make some redtail skins for them. Oh and that site needs more pictures, reading is nice, but looking at sexy aircraft is twice as good

Yeah I am going to do a major update to the site very soon.. Roster, screens,downloads..etc. I just have some projects around the house to knock out first. I will use the Bs since the Cs have the Maslcolm hood.....

bumping for bearcat

U.S INFANTRY 1984-1991

Very Cool Bearcat. So what's with the title on your post? You know the Arrrra..... Is that a cheer? Is it kind of like the infamous yell that Howard Dean made after the Iowa primaries? Cheers

Arrrra..... refers to a person...LOL.. not the Marine Corp yell.... The thread will explain it.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bearcat99:
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    refers to a person...LOL.. not the Marine Corp yell.... The thread will explain it.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

OK, now I get it. Checked out your squadron site by the way. Very nice. If I may make a comment though regarding the brief history section. It mentions the German pilots referring to the Tuskegee Airmen as Schwartze volelmenschen or Black Birdmen. I believe the correct German spelling of birdmen is actually Vogelmenschen. Vogel being German for bird. Probably just a type-O. I just thought I'd mention that. Cheers

bump