Can't run the game (PC ubisoft launcheR)

Hello,

Tried to run the game through ubisoft launcher, the pre-loading screen appears and then it returns to ubisoft launcher (no errors etc). Happened to me sometimes but after 2nd attempt the game would usually run, but this time It doesnt run at all.

Any clues?

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello! What kind of specs do you have on your PC? Does it meet the minimum PC requirements?

If it does and you're still having problems, then please reach out to support so we can help you look more indepth at the problem there.

Originally Posted by Anarnam Go to original post
    Hello,

Tried to run the game through ubisoft launcher, the pre-loading screen appears and then it returns to ubisoft launcher (no errors etc). Happened to me sometimes but after 2nd attempt the game would usually run, but this time It doesnt run at all.

Any clues?
    Today I had the exact same issue. I never had it before, but today when I tried to play the game UPlay would launch along with For Honor launcher, then after it says synching with your achivements etc. it closes without an error or notification going back to UPlay.

1. No matter how many times I retried did not work.
    2. Then I verified game files (no problems were detected) and attempted again. still no change
    3. Restarted and re-permissioned as admin (it was already) for launcher, where it finally started a HORRIBLY staggering FH, even at main menu. I ran CAM performance check at the background and CPU/RAM usage was so much higher than it usually is with FH. No other background apps were running.

My computer is above recommended settings. I am not risking launching the game again, obviously you guys changed something that causes a memory leak/CPU choke. For Honor have been a constant annoyance with connectivity issues, but this is different. Whatever you guys did over the weekend, just reroll it.

Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled uplay, and now can get into the game again. Stagger is not as bad, but definitely worse than last week, the way it is mentioned in that other thread; choppy and staggering during fight. Is it possible synching with server for achievements and ingame progress might have a new bug choking CPU through the games ??