2560x1440 resolution not working. Any ideas how to fix?

When setting options for the game and changing my resolution to 2560x1440 it stretches the screen and makes everything out of place. The menu and everything about the game gets zoomed in to a level that it messes with the controls and you can't click anything. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Here's an example:

https://fat.gfycat.com/ShamefulGrandHerald.webm

Flanker1Six's Avatar Senior Member
    I assume you have a 2K monitor? If you're trying to force that res on a 1080P or lessor monitor that could be the problem.

I'm running the game at that res on a 2K G Sync monitor and have had no problems with it.

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your game files to ensure you don't have a corrupted file?

If that doesn't work; and as much of a pain as it would be; a complete uninstall of GRW, with manual removal from your drive of any remnants, Then a reinstall might fix it.

BTW: When posting such questions/requests for help it's not a bad idea to post your full system specs as well so we know what OS you're on, mother board, CPU, GPU, RAM, etc.

Good luck; hope you get it worked out soon!

Originally Posted by Flanker1Si Go to original post
    I assume you have a 2K monitor? If you're trying to force that res on a 1080P or lessor monitor that could be the problem.

I'm running the game at that res on a 2K G Sync monitor and have had no problems with it.

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your game files to ensure you don't have a corrupted file?

If that doesn't work; and as much of a pain as it would be; a complete uninstall of GRW, with manual removal from your drive of any remnants, Then a reinstall might fix it.

BTW: When posting such questions/requests for help it's not a bad idea to post your full system specs as well so we know what OS you're on, mother board, CPU, GPU, RAM, etc.

Good luck; hope you get it worked out soon!
    I have 2k monitor and when i try to open with 2560x1440 with g sync it gives error. 0x847382e43 can you help me please

GAP_Computer's Avatar Senior Member
    you're running HDMI? maybe you need to use the Display Port instead, what graphics card do you have?