the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable)

Can't see autodance videos on just dance site...

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable)
    And when I trying to enter english version of site ( https://just-dance.ubi.com/en-US/ ) i get the same error:

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

I tried using Chrome, Safari, Firefox...

From my PS4 all works fine, but site don't work.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

Please get in touch with our Support Team so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks

Did you find any answers because I am having the same exact problem.

I'm having the same problem. JDTV doesn't work at all.

503 error

This error happen for a wide variety of reasons. Normally, this error can be due to a temporary overloading or maintenance being performed on the server and it is resolved after a period of time or once another thread has been released by web-server application. In most cases this could happen (assuming there are no faults in your app) if there are long running tasks and as a result the request queue is backed up.The subsequent points serve as a possible fix, aimed toward resolving the 503 Service Unavailable Error.

• Reload (Refresh) the page
    • Scan for Malware
    • Visiting the website later
    • Contact server admin

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by warrensacko Go to original post
    This error happen for a wide variety of reasons. Normally, this error can be due to a temporary overloading or maintenance being performed on the server and it is resolved after a period of time or once another thread has been released by web-server application. In most cases this could happen (assuming there are no faults in your app) if there are long running tasks and as a result the request queue is backed up.The subsequent points serve as a possible fix, aimed toward resolving the 503 Service Unavailable Error.

• Reload (Refresh) the page
    • Scan for Malware
    • Visiting the website later
    • Contact server admin

Hi warrensacko

Thank you for providing this and helping support other players.

In these situations the best thing to do would be to raise a ticket. That way we can troubleshoot further.