The DLC Faithful NEED 1 FREE song out of every 10!!!

OK so we spend $3 for a song and I think 8.99 to 12.99 a pack, regardless songs are songs. You get a 5 Song Pack and 5 individual ones you get 10 songs. NOW I KNOW the guys at Rocksmith bust their asses getting licenses, jammin' and coding, BUT HOLD ON A SEC!!! WHY wouldn't you offer a free song of your choice after spending $30??????? If that's too much to ask then PLEASE help us out here. I am NOT a greedy person, but I do believe there should be some kind of award in any way to show us USERS that we get noticed for our time and money learning and satisfaction of the game we love. Great job on Re-mastering feels tighter and balanced, calibration's closest yet!!! Please consider how happy we DLC Lovers would be to get rewarded, even small like I said 1 out of 10 purchases can be free.
    Thanks for reading, hope I didn't cross the lines with anything said.
     2 people found this helpful

Goooner1's Avatar Senior Member
    You already get a discount buying a pack rather than singles.
     1 people found this helpful

mattking012's Avatar Junior Member
    Steam sale is going on right now until july 5th I believe. If you are playing through PC that is... Its about 40% off most of the dlc from both rocksmiths except for the most recent releases. If you are playing through some other device xbox, ps4, ios etc wait for a sale or get crafty and buy gift cards at discouted prices that you can use towards the dlc. There are ways....Good luck!

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    1) The Bachsmith pack was 5 songs for only $3, IIRC.
    2) Free DLC code giveaways on the forums.
    3) Free DLC giveways on the twitch live stream
    4) Free DLC giveaways on Theriffrepeater.com

IOW, if you participate in everything Ubi offers related to Rocksmith then I'd bet you could be close to 1 free song for every 10 you buy. OTOH, if you pick and choose which songs you buy then you're probably spending at least 10% less overall. In my opinion they do a pretty good job of discounting/rewarding the loyalty of their customers.

Surprised Rocksmith DLC is as cheap as it is to be honest... can't even buy most sheet music for the price.

That's not necessarily true. The newly released packs that contain singles that weren't released in packs before actually cost more than the individual singles themselves.

That was in regards to getting a discount by buying as a pack rather than singles.

RokDog007's Avatar Senior Member
    you get it much cheaper than that if you are using the STEAM format and just wait for one of their seasonal 40% off sales.
    I hardly buy any just released DLC anymore rather adding it to my STEAM wishlist and purchasing it when its on sale..

Patience is a virtue and can save one $$$

At least you didn't rebuild your collection on 3 incompatible platforms like I did.

Xbox 360 -> PS4 -> Steam

I should have just originally got the Steam version or went to the 360 to the XB1.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RokDog007 Go to original post

Patience is a virtue and can save one $$$
    Nothing beats instant gratification