easyanticheat 0006000143

I was playing yesterday and when I got disconnected from the match (for the third time that day) I got this lovely message instead of the normal one: EasyAntiCheat: "connection timed out" (0006000143). I could not find one other post about that specific error code so I guess I am just special. I haven't done anything weird to the game files or touched the game folder since installing it. I brought the law to a 144 warlord just before I got that error. It must have been a Ubi dev lol.

FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager
    I would suggest checking in with the support teams for any similar error messages. They can give you all the needed info about the error and why they may happen. You can reach them over at http://support.ubi.com

Liar.
    Not you nor support will acknowledge that the game is broken.
    You are being aggressive towards the community with your posts. If you really want to help, don't take us by fools and make them fix this game or simply keep it quiet.

I still got this error message from time to time. Did you get any solution?

Only seems to trigger in PvP, because of which I am purely playing vs AI for this event where there are very few disconnects/bugs.