Tournament is BUGGY as hell, why create more problems, instead of FIXING OLD ONES??!!

It is not like you have a perfectly functioning game with everything else is set in its right place. In its current state For Honor is a steaming pile of you know what.

- Declining playerbase that is already way too small
    - Connectivity issues still not fixed.
    - Balance Horrible.
    - Most popular game mode Dominion is plagued by CC ganking, where main aggressor is just one character
    - Defensive meta still not fixed and we dont even know what the plans are for how to change it

And those are the most pressing issues of FH, followed by so many relatively less important issues like;

- Black screen freeze at the end of match
    - Ingame freeze at the end of match
    - Environmental kills *X
    - tons of visual glitches still around since beta
    - Duel maps with first GB decides winner
    - pointless faction war
    - poor UI
    ..and I could keep going on, but no need to rewrite what we all know.

And you guys decided to redirect your very limited development resources into a tournament mode that is so far buggy as hell where people just climb up the ladder based on who disconnects first??

Developers have proven how bad they are in terms of technical skills and fixing things already, judging by the way connection issues have been handled so far, tournament mode wont ever get to a stable state. Just fix the existing problems instead of wasting resources on something that's not going to work anyway.

I have never been so disgusted by a game company before, putting out that amazing concept and smudging s*** all over it.
     7 people found this helpful

Their game their rules I say.

But I also want to say, if they keep going that way, their game will be played just by them.

It really is time to move on... The developers has showed that they are quite incompetent.

With so little care to the players, not listening to players enough about how things should be fixed ( I'm talking about the little fixes, like tweaking some values for the sake of balance, Maybe I don't understand enough on the subject to say much, but this doesn't seem like a big task if they have HUNDREDS of developers on the team)

Mean while, Check out absolver if you guys are interested in games of similar mechanic, it's a melee action game, with stances as well. Here's a Trailer for those of you that are interested:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX9dPFlEvnc
     1 people found this helpful

....I guess you people don't understand the concept of "test".

As in, "public tests to find bugs and fix stuff" before release?

You should be posting your b*tchy moan at the test forums to provide feedback, m8.

Originally Posted by kweassa1 Go to original post
    ....I guess you people don't understand the concept of "test".

As in, "public tests to find bugs and fix stuff" before release?

You should be posting your b*tchy moan at the test forums to provide feedback, m8.
    Huh, interesting, didn't they do closed beta and open beta before release and got feedbacks on zone flicker? and is it fixed?
    Most of us has lost hopes that the "test" and actual tournament will be any different in terms of bugs... But yes it is too early to start moaning about it

They don't have the track record where they can rely on ' This is only test stage, we will fix everything in a timely manner'. They exhausted that line of credit months ago, and by now we all know how incompetent they all are at fixing anything. Anyone who claims otherwise is just a troll.

At that point wasting their very limited resources on something that is doomed to fail due to its technical issues is a very silly idea when a mountain of 5 month old issues still waiting to be addressed.
     3 people found this helpful

XxHunterHxX's Avatar Senior Member
    I played 1 tournament match

I got a turtle shinobi vs me playing a berserker....i lost

Then i went **** it...and started playing PK

got a turtle centurion that played like scum pushed me off once.....then i started playing like scum pushed hem off 2 times he rage quit....

then i went to vs the same shinobi again...now vs pk....he lost....

last game was vs a turtleing warlord....he pushed me off the map 3 times....

i wanted to say the ranked mode is ****.....but if i made the topic people wold say i was trolling...
     1 people found this helpful

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post

got a turtle centurion that played like scum pushed me off once.....then i started playing like scum pushed hem off 2 times he rage quit....

i wanted to say the ranked mode is ****.....but if i made the topic people wold say i was trolling...
    So it plays the same as the rest of the game, basically, but with the turtle meta x 100

Shame we don't have it on Console, sounds fun ....

Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post

Nobody will tell you you are trolling, I just said you to stop open whine threads, because you, me and everybody know that this game at the moment is trash. Sp i just suggested you to stop playing like I did. Because all the rage, that this game causes is not worthy.

I already gave up on this game, infact I actually would bet money on that matter but since i have no interests in this game's failure, I still hope/would like that the devs stop to act like clueless amateurs and start to actually work on stuff that matter. Which is clearly not the "ranked competitive" 1v1.

Thats all.

Game is still installed waiting for a proper rework of the game itself

Capoupacap's Avatar Member
    Complaining about every new content, especially where it's announced to be under test will for sure give our dev team all the motivation they need... You complain about a test server when console player doesn't have access to it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►