HDinHB's Avatar Senior Member

Assassin's Creed: Rebellion

I've never been able to get into most of the mobile games, even AC ones, but...

Coming soonTM to i- and Android devices:

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-...n-brotherhood/

Giving players the chance to build their own Assassin Brotherhood, manage a fortress, and engage in covert missions against the Templars, Assassin’s Creed Rebellion brings together a roster of more than 40 Assassins. Recruit familiar Assassins such as Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, Claudia, and Machiavelli, along with more than 20 new unlockable characters exclusively created for Assassin’s Creed Rebellion. You can play with these and other famous Assassins simultaneously thanks to a new version of the Animus that merges the memories of several Assassins together.
    Don't get me started on another "new version of the Animus."

http://www.techradar.com/news/assass...th-onto-mobile

In reality it’s probably because everyone will clamor to see Ezio in the adorable Funko Pop-inspired animation the game has adopted. The franchise has never looked this adorable and we predict merchandise.
    Adorable you say? Funko Pop inspired? I'm in.

This pic is huge. I don't know how to make it all fit:
    Spoiler:  Show

I'd rather they took another shot at porting the AC multiplayer to mobile devices.

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
     1 people found this helpful

Sorrosyss's Avatar Senior Member
    I've wanted an AC strategy game for awhile, so this looks like it'll be fun to kill time with.

I am looking forward to this game. Are there any updates on when this will be released for Android in the UK?

Looks like a more forgiving Chronicles with more generic aesthetic and a veneer of RPG/gestion. And ties with that horrible movie. Sigh.

the latest update killed the game!!!

I love the game but the latest update killed it. i complied with all the equipment and level requirements and still i can't play. whenever i access a mission on any region i just get a message " mission does not exist".. i hope that they fix this.

ac rebellion

my ac rebellion says unfortunitly your device is not powerful enough to run the animus simulation and the game is not supported on it
    but i have an ipod 6 and highter can anyone help me with this

Hi CARROTG6328,

I'm running the game on an Android device, so I can only give general advice.

Check that your device is on the latest system software. Your provider may limit your network from receiving pushes for the latest version until they've completed testing. There may be other software that requires an update preventing the game from launching, so do an overall check for any factory software that's out of date. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game if your phone's software is up to date.

Completing these basic troubleshooting steps often helps resolve basic issues with software, so if it doesn't I would get in touch with Ubisoft for further support.

Good luck!

STILL not available here in the UK and I'm fed up of reading "coming soon". Maybe one day it will be launched here, fingers crossed.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►