Can't play as all the servers are empty

I just spent 50 euros but I can't play as all the servers are empty. What is the plan for a refound?

**** you

I have been trying all the regions for more than 24 hours, I only met one persone!
    Screw you Ubisoft slackers!
    50 euros wasted, **** you!

Into court

I'm going to take that into course tomorrow

So, how did court go?

Same Issue

Having the same issue as this guy. The first day it worked great and I hoped into several games and had a great time. However for the last 2 days all I get are empty rooms. I have tried different server's and gotten the same result. Is this a bug? or is it no one is playing?

Playing on Oculus Rift

It helps to make an extensive Friends List with other WWI Players... I logged into the US server yesterday and found it empty, then checked the EU server and found it empty as well. I was about to give up and play a different game, but looked at my Friends List while in the EU server and noticed a couple friends playing there... I joined their game and had a reat time.

It would be nice if there was an option to see how many games, if any, were ongoing on the server, with an option to wait in a que, while sitting in an empty game wondering if other players might show up. It would at least give you hope and a reason to wait at an empty table.