I wouldn't mind playing as any of the feline species. Perhaps have the regular cat and a few more exotics. My other pick would be perhaps a deer. In the end they all sound like good possible choices.

I see it as like a Davy Jones type hybrid. It would have the human body and an octopus head with a tentacle beard. What if also you could mix and match body parts? Like you have a human with crab claws or something!
     3 people found this helpful

my votes

owl and bat these ones could have been made for their flying so more jetpacks wouldn't be wasted and can see better at night for owl

I choose tiger and panda

New Tally

Animal Hybrid (Playable Characters)
    Antelope 0
    Badger 0
    Cheetah 0
    Elephant 0
    Elk 0
    Horse 0
    Kangaroo 0
    Koala 0
    Leopard/Panther 0
    Monkey/Ape 0
    Moose 0
    Mouse 0
    Pig 0
    Rhinoceros 0
    Rodent 0
    Armadillo 1
    Deer 1
    Dog 1
    Panda 1
    Snake 1
    Squirrel 1
    Bear 2
    Cat 2
    Lion 2
    Ocelot 2
    Wolf 2
    Fox 3
    Rabbit 3
    Tiger 3

Aquatic Hybrids?
    Crab 0
    Dolphin 0
    Eel 0
    Jellyfish 0
    Lobster 0
    Oyster/Clam 0
    Piranha 0
    Seahorse 0
    Squid 0
    Killer Whale 1
    Octopus 1
    Shark 1
    Turtle 1

Flying Hybrids?
    Chicken/Rooster 0
    Crow 0
    Eagle 0
    Falcon 0
    Hawk 0
    Pigeon 0
    Robin 0
    Vulture 0
    Bat 1
    Owl 1

Exotic Hybrids?
    Ant 0
    Bee 0
    Frog 0
    Lizard 0
    Praying Mantis 0
    Scorpion 0
    Spider 1

Great stuff! Keep it Space Monkeys! Make sure you're actually casting a vote so you're supporting the forum! Love hearing everyone's ideas and I'm sure the game developers do as well.

It will be interesting to see what comes out on top. Remember you can cast two votes, or pick just 1 animal to double stack your votes. There's plenty of time for new Space Monkey's to cast their votes. The top 10 or so will be put into a poll, whatever it can handle. As you may be able to see, each new animal you bring forward gets added to the list.

Remember this is focused on Animal Hybrids. So make your vote count! Humans are expected to be part of the main game just like majority of the other games that include create-a-character mode. This game is still in development and has plenty of opportunity for your choices to actually have an impact on the player options that become available at game launch. This is one aspect of many in the game, so be sure to show your support to other threads as well!

Thank you!
     1 people found this helpful

Make your vote clear!

LokiRules808
    I see it as like a Davy Jones type hybrid. It would have the human body and an octopus head with a tentacle beard. What if also you could mix and match body parts? Like you have a human with crab claws or something!
    I guess I will assume this to be a double vote for Octopus Hybrid. I'll update the list in the next tally report. Thank you!

Well, I guess my four votes doesn't really count since they count as a joke. So, I'll do it properly this time.

My first vote for octopus still stands. As for my second, I'll vote... for a crocodile.

C'mon, who wouldn't want to be a crocodile pirate? XD
     2 people found this helpful

Cowabunga!!! Turtle for sure! Can't wait to breathe out of my arse!

Nice Post but

I think that we cant choose as much as animals like in your list. Human created these Hybrids to work in places where humans cannot get the work done (super hot areas, super cold areas and so on) So the oppurtunity to choose uhm a Squirrel wont be a oppurtunity

I want to be a big and strong hybrid! I'd love to watch it stop conflicts just by impressing foes.
    My votes:
    - Elephant
    - White tiger