humanoid bear hybrid. anything more i have to say?

Glad to see another thread discussing the topic about the hybrids. It shows how much we want them as playable races with unique quirks to be included in the character creation!

And to heck with your rules, I'm picking FOUR hybrids (though respectively from each class)! I'm defying you as an proper pirate should! >XD
    Dog.
    Octopus.
    Crow.
    Praying mantis (though only as a female exclusive).
     1 people found this helpful

Octopus Hybrid?

By the way, how does an octopus hybrid look like? Do they have any anthropomorphic features or are they just oversized octopuses with a greater brain capacity and muscles?

If it's the latter, then they could be the earliest form of hybrid development. In which they kept their natural form but heavily improved it.

Either way, the idea of a octopus hybrid is starting growing on me. Imagine its abilities it could possibly have. Squeezing through tight spaces. Camouflage and shape their bodies to blend in. And finally, producing an inky smokescreen.

CulturalLemur's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by LordKrillos Go to original post
    Either way, the idea of a octopus hybrid is starting growing on me. Imagine its abilities it could possibly have. Squeezing through tight spaces. Camouflage and shape their bodies to blend in. And finally, producing an inky smokescreen.
    *cough* tentacles *cough*

Sorry, I had to.

I would like...

I would like to see one wolf hybrid, that would be dope
     6 people found this helpful

New Tally

Animal Hybrid (Playable Characters)
    Antelope 0
    Badger 0
    Cheetah 0
    Deer 0
    Elephant 0
    Elk 0
    Horse 0
    Kangaroo 0
    Koala 0
    Leopard/Panther 0
    Monkey/Ape 0
    Moose 0
    Mouse 0
    Panda 0
    Pig 0
    Rodent 0
    Rhinoceros 0
    Cat 1
    Dog 1
    Snake 1
    Squirrel 1
    Bear 2
    Tiger 2
    Wolf 2
    Fox 3
    Rabbit 3

Aquatic Hybrids?
    Crab 0
    Dolphin 0
    Eel 0
    Jellyfish 0
    Lobster 0
    Octopus 1
    Oyster/Clam 0
    Piranha 0
    Seahorse 0
    Shark 1
    Squid 0
    Turtle 1

Flying Hybrids?
    Bat 0
    Chicken/Rooster 0
    Crow 0
    Eagle 0
    Falcon 0
    Hawk 0
    Owl 0
    Pigeon 0
    Robin 0
    Vulture 0

Exotic Hybrids?
    Ant 0
    Bee 0
    Frog 0
    Lizard 0
    Praying Mantis 0
    Scorpion 0
    Spider 1

Thanks for voting for Spiders CulturalLemur! lol Unless you have something you do want to play as? I think the spider is totally valid and probably one of the best options for trying to build tough workers that can work in strange environments. This is just a tally to see what people want to play as when it comes to Hybrids. It's assumed you will have an option to play as a human if you prefer that, but this is an opportunity to explore a different PC and see what people would choose if given the chance. I'd love to be a Rabbit as well! Good pick, thanks for adding that and the Fox for sure! I'll keep updating this tally until there's been enough traffic to actually create a proper vote, here or on some other part of the forum. Who knows, this all good stuff. I'm not sure how many 'unique' abilities the hybrids will have in game mechanics as much as it might be more a skin. We'll find out!

Lion

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and decided to make my first post in this thread.

First of all I would like to clarify that I'm very excited about the BGE2 announcement and really digged into this new aprouch that the team is going for, i find it very interesting to explore the new sides of this universe lore and the potential story and gameplay elements.

In regards of the thread's subject I have one idea to point out/propose for the creators and for the community:

1 - when creating your character and choosing it's race, it would be very cool to have some kind of class system, just like in WOW or u could get some type of advantages depending on what race u opt, for instance: when picking a flying race hybrid u could have better flying maneuvers when using the jet pack, or with u choose the aquatic one, more speed in underwater swimming and so on.

And finally, my choice of race hybrid would be the animal Lion, when I was a kid playing the first game, i used to watch the cartoon digimon, one of my favorite characters in it was the Leomon. Imagine how cool would it be to have a avatar in bge2 like this, and having strength and speed boosts, claw and biting melee attacks 😂😂😂
     2 people found this helpful

Folezicle's Avatar Member
    Without doubt I'd pick Armadillo if that was available.
    As for aquatic probably a Killer Whale

Hillianii's Avatar Junior Member
    I would like to be a Human, combined with Cyborg materials like Dakini

i hope and pray we can play as an Ocelot!

You're pretty good !