rhino and ape/gorilla

I want to smash things with an apex gorilla

Also, it would cool if their where dragon hybrids in the game.

I really hope that they will include avian or insect hybrids. I love that they already seem to have a croc and shark as one of the early initial examples but so very few games allow any kind of birds. If going by the theme that they seem to be mostly African animals I feel something like an Egyptian or griffon vulture, or secretary bird would be totally fitting in to the theme.

Hybrids

I think the a good hybrids are:
    Bear+Tiger
    Crab+Bat
    Horse+Octopus
    Praying Mantis+ Spider
     1 people found this helpful

My choice

In my general opinion I wouldn’t mind having a human monkey hybrid, but if not that I wouldn’t mind seeing what a monkey scorpion hybrid would look like

Where are the otter hybrids?!!!!!

I'd go with Scorpion, Spider or Snake

It would have to be Dog and Lizard, for me.

we'll need skunk pirates too, or fox assassins! im also curious about jelly fish hybrids

my opinion for hybrids

Shark and monkey for me

this spider hybrids interest me

I'mma go with bear-eagle, but I ask you this; why not go overboard? Have experimental TRIbrids!!!!! You may also say that you can alter the clone's DNA ( also part of the experiments) and make yourself a tribrid later ( or a good old kidnapping by evil scientist organization) ! For balancing, you;re going to have another negative effect PLUS brain functionality ( memory, IQ, or even sanity loss)...... And once you do that you'll be hunted for life.