I don't know, but perhaps this video could be somewhat useful (all Michel Ancel answers are in english).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wZahU6DWL4
     1 people found this helpful

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ElPrimordial Go to original post
    I don't know, but perhaps this video could be somewhat useful (all Michel Ancel answers are in english).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wZahU6DWL4
    Mkay Turns out there is a video limitation. Since there is nothing that adds something new I will still have it in the playlist. I will continue to show the latest videos now. I expected to run into a limitation tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqbk_o66N1U&t=23s

An interview of Michel Ancel, he talks about BGE2 and Wild.
    The video is in French.
    Here is the most important things M.A said in the video (about BGE2)

There is a lot of misterious information in BGE1 that was the initial project we canot do at the time; the origin of Jade, the origin of Domz, the Hybrids where are them from? what is the system 4 is there a system 3?... A lot of questions that we decided to anser without damaging what will be the sequel.

We dont anounce a date of release because the project can be delayed of 1 year

I almost want to say: in the upcoming six month you will see a lot of things, we will show some online because we have online that works well, we will show the town, the system of adventures. So instead of wait 2 years withwout news we want that people live the devlopement with us. [...] This year there will be some new videos of gameplay.

Its very hard to make a prediction of release date, this is a type of game that we never maked even in ubisoft we never make this kind of engine, this kind of game and is very hard to know how much time it will took until we got a vertical slice of all the problems of the game.

We have a lot of respect for the fans even if we know that we are hurting them a little bit because we are not doing absolute fan service, we try to be preservate our integrity.
    We have something in our mind that is not exactly what we have done in BGE1, we dont want to be trapped in the myth of a game, we want to be in the elements that we wanted to do at the time. It dont mean that we betray BGE1 and his spirit. But i reade a lot of comments, i look threads of comm on bgegame, there is some great comments about wooman character... there is a lot of intersting subjects.

Before a release date the most important is the content of this year and we want to show playable content but i think it would not be this year, it would be only for the fans, some people don't want to be spoiled, we are not gona spoil anything. We want the "Early Acces" of the game the next year, not the final version of course but an experiment of what is BGE2, what is the space, the high speeds, the humans, the investigations etc... we want this for the next year.
     2 people found this helpful

I wish I could just have a spoiler function to add that massive sum up. I linked to your post at the video link
    Your comment totally slipped by me.

I thank you a lot for it ^-^

Thanks for this massive collection of knowledge! I think now I'm quite up to date when it comes to BGE2 ^-^

Jarl.Felix's Avatar Banned
    This game looks just like a ripoff of all good things from successul RPG-s, zero innovation.. interesting )

Originally Posted by Jarl.Felix Go to original post
    This game looks just like a ripoff of all good things from successul RPG-s, zero innovation.. interesting )
    Yep, same as Tolkien's LOTR: a total ripoff from Nordic mythology, zero innovation
     1 people found this helpful

How very confident

New video live. The Livestream which was streamed.

We know it will be wonderfull, but the soul of bge1 will die. It´s like a gta, zelda, witcher and no mans sky mix! No Pay-J, no double H, no Jade.. I lost my mind, when i heard of the bge2, but my heart broke, when i saw the whole idea behind this! Sad!

Is there any official date for the release?