A lot of you are confused by what i said...
    They (ubi montpellier) call BGE2 (2008) BGE 2.1 it is an intern joke no more that that and Ancel said they will keep the stuff they have created for BGE3 if it ever happen.

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    "A lot of you are confused by what i said..."

one guy(or max 2 with me)? xD

michelancel@bgemyth Nous avons envie de developper le monde de bge1 . L'origine des Domz , des hybrides et pourquoi pas de tante Hortense Bge1 est au milieu de la trilogie , nous ferons donc un jeu dans le passé puis un autre dans le futur !
    From Ancel instagram
    Translation: We want to develop the world of bge1. The origin of the Domz, hybrids and why not Aunt Hortense Bge1 is in the middle of the trilogy, so we will make a game in the past then another one in the future
     1 people found this helpful

That answers my question if the trilogy plans still roll. AND THEY ARE!

YES!!! One prequel and one sequel are all that I want. My life is at rest once again hahaha

Expect a 15 year delay tho xD

If this thread is going to be news related i think it would be wise to change the name a little bit something like
    Every thing we know about the game ! Post here any news ! read before asking/creating in new threads

Originally Posted by walikour Go to original post
    If this thread is going to be news related i think it would be wise to change the name a little bit something like
    Every thing we know about the game ! Post here any news ! read before asking/creating in new threads
    I actually tried to edit it waaay before. It doesn't work and only shows directly in here. Furthermore I have nothing heared back from any Mod(regarding other stuff) therefore I have nobody to contact regarding that right now. If they would be online the other thread would be updated like I requested(The locked one in General Discussion). I expect everyone to check by and since I say at the end anyone should post if they get news I think most people actually read it.

On top of that you roam around to get news and I check at least bgegame.com 1time at a day and check by here also(as you might noticed now ). Sometimes I check if the news archieve has been updated and the reddit from Johanson69. I have more time now since I worked my *** off last month

It is related to the information in the news rather than the actual news sites. The real news site is the News&Announcements. Because I really cut it down to essential bits here. At the moment the hype seems to have cooled off a lot(not for me^^ and I feel responsible for that thread), which seems to be the reason Mods are not online lately(Almost 2 weeks by now).
    For me it was not pointing out a chance of seeing all 3 games. It was that the trilogy is still a thing and continues here. Kinda justifies the BGE"2" naming for some people I guess.

But true I want to change the name^^ Because in fact I put some news in here too.

New video, a lot of things we already heard but it's nice to see the point of view of michel ancel on that swearing part.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2uQFnK-mI
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by WiwarK9 Go to original post
    New video, a lot of things we already heard but it's nice to see the point of view of michel ancel on that swearing part.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2uQFnK-mI
    Ty