By the way i don't remember where Ancel said it but you have to gain trust by your team members per exemple if knox see you save some slaves he will trust you more, we can assume the reverse is true if you don't choose to save the slaves he will hold a grudge.

Edit:
    I found this awesome post in this forum who talk about the easter eggs and well there are a lot of infos i was not aware of
    here is the link http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...g-Forums/page4

some exemple:
    -Ad for a death match between a Rhino and Hippo hybrid named Capo and Razer.
    Gladiator matches heavy breathing
    -The ad indicates game takes place in 2380, 55 years before the events of Beyond Good & Evil.
    meh i expected some twist like the action happened just 1 year before BGE 1 and we could still see jade

Edit 2:
    Found this

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    I saw the video. I will add it to the thread.
    I'm happy they distance from Jade right know. Because her abilities really need some explanation imo.
    And it's good to rebuild the world and after that is done and working out to focus on Jade again. Or a own character helping Jade in some way. Since we have our own character, I doubt we will play Jade in a Sequel.

I can't believe it Legion-495 you post one of the most intersesting link giving a **** tons of info about bge2 and you forget to post it here too
    http://kotaku.com/what-beyond-good-e...ors-1796116469

This is a must read and after the michel ancel instagram
    michelancel The Tiger was a fighting slave before escaping and joining the space pirates . Last 3d Model from the team . Next step now : The living City . Big things have already been done : So , stay tuned !
    We can assume we will get soon enough a second gameplay demo with the cities
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by walikour Go to original post
    I can't believe it Legion-495 you post one of the most intersesting link giving a **** tons of info about bge2 and you forget to post it here too
    http://kotaku.com/what-beyond-good-e...ors-1796116469

This is a must read and after the michel ancel instagram

We can assume we will get soon enough a second gameplay demo with the cities
    This is not a news thread. It is a pure summary of what we know is in or already answered(kind of a small FAQ about the game rather than it's probably side characters in that case).
    "Next step now : The living City . Big things have already been done : So , stay tuned !"
    Remains to be seen. We see it I update it.

May I quote myself. "Since the game is early in development we don't have much yet. I will update if that changes."
    But I forgot to mention XP now I rechecked. However this article is more or less just everything you see in the Engine-Demo except the XP part of course.

Since everyone is able to correct me this kinda is self correcting anyway.
    I just want this to be a quick overview not bloated with links. However if anyone is willing to find all those I will link them^^

Besides I prefer the official stuff like the videos he did. I expect another one.

Edit: Hey. I just could link the newsthread. Makes way more sense.

There is so much more than just the XP part take this part for exemple

"Players start with a customizable character. Maybe you’re a cool monkey man. Maybe you’re a swashbuckling lady. You start in a low social station, maybe as a slave. Or, Ancel suggested, maybe you deliver pizzas on a space tuk-tuk, and you see a port full of spaceships that can warp through the universe. “We want people to understand that one day, they’ll be able to have their own giant spaceship.”
    it can confirm multiple starting point for maybe each type of character we could choose

"Exploration will span the galaxy, as the developers want players to zip across planets from city to city and fly from planet to planet. All of the content can’t be hand-made, so Ancel explained that the developers will, to an extent, use random generation. They will hand-make some content and let the computer do some of the other. Many of you reading are probably having No Man’s Sky flashbacks right now, but Ancel actually referenced Dwarf Fortress as an inspiration. The beloved, hardcore PC game generates new societies with their own mythology and history. “We have some techniques that allows us to populate the planet in a logical way,” Ancel said."
    You know how many time i hear "blablabla procedurely generated suck blablabla" with just this paragraph we can make their mouth shut

Ancel hopes the team can have playable prototypes to put in the hands of players who sign up for the game’s community-access Space Monkey program by the end of the year, “if not then next year.” He wants to make the game alongside the community, having them try different modules and give feedback even as the Ubisoft team keeps on crafting the game.
    You could quote this paragraph as a source for the release of the demo.

Maybe all this stuff is obvious to you but i see too many people still confused about where the game is leading the more sources we add the more people will start to understand the concept, and i thing they really did a poor job at presenting this game to people without explaining the point aboves, people all over the places have no man's sky flashbacks

And a lot is in the summary just in short.

Thread:
    Custom Character-Character Creation!
    It was already mentioned multiple times. You will be able to create your own character in this game.
    How remains to be seen.
    Also all side characters should be playable too.

Thread:
    Also it is unclear how the test versions will be distributed.
    A demo should be avaible at the end of the year and if they don't manage it then early 2018.

Gotta give you that. I update the bit about generation and travel.
    Thanks for your contribution^^ Just saying if anyone finds a helpful on his post here, it was probably me, because I changed something because of that.

You start in a low social station, maybe as a slave. Or, Ancel suggested, maybe you deliver pizzas on a space tuk-tuk
    This is the part that interest me not the customizable character part, this everyone know it, but with this phrase it confirms multiple possible start for story for the character you are playing

My point is not to say that you forget to add things in your thread don't worry i read it but if you want people to be sure of what you saying it's better to give the link of where your read it that's why i said
    You could quote this paragraph as a source for the release of the demo.
    Or if you prefer just put the link next to it

Sorry if i'm annoying but i redirect almost every people i have a debate with on this thread so i want it to be as complete and clear as possible.

and thanks for the work you are doing

This is the part that interest me not the customizable character part, this everyone know it, but with this phrase it confirms multiple possible start for story for the character you are playing

My point is not to say that you forget to add things in your thread don't worry i read it but if you want people to be sure of what you saying it's better to give the link of where your read it that's why i said

Or if you prefer just put the link next to it

Sorry if i'm annoying but i redirect almost every people i have a debate with on this thread so i want it to be as complete and clear as possible.

and thanks for the work you are doing
    Damn m8. I got the pizza part in and the slave as starting option(You were to fast on that answer). Also I linked the whole news section, which actually should be enough evidence and I checked if that news is in it.

However I take care about the information videos here^^ Actually I run that as public playlist.
    Still thanks for pointing out. Could have still missed it.

My personal guess is that the start is tied to the type of character. If I update the thread I usually go through stuff multiple times again and probably add more than I actually say in a post. As you probably saw I took some sentences from Ancel that said imo everything important to that very section of the thread.

I think I have adressed the issues. Still I'm sure you will point something out xD

Hellowww ... it's me ... i've been wonde...

here

What the vidéo confirm is:
    -Different characters have opinion and based on your act can decide to join you or not, it also confirm that they can leave you.
    -Crew member improve the statistics of your ship, different combination possible you have to find the best one.
    Actually i don't like this option i want to choose my crew based on what they are not on what they do, you know it's like choosing clothes on what they look and not on the stats they give...

edit: credit to irisnetwork for posting it here
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...How-to-Get-One

What the vidéo confirm is:
    -Different characters have opinion and based on your act can decide to join you or not, it also confirm that they can leave you.
    -Crew member improve the statistics of your ship, different combination possible you have to find the best one.
    Actually i don't like this option i want to choose my crew based on what they are not on what they do, you know it's like choosing clothes on what they look and not on the stats they give...

Great new stuff.
    I don't think so about the crew. To be frank I will probably handle this company style. Get the best. And who knows, maybe those are the fancy dudes too xD
    Since they are opinion based you should only have crewmembers with your opinion anyway.

Wait until the next thread update for the locked in general.

Edit:
    Well, not "new" new. It's probably just the first in a long line of 20 second snippets recorded at E3 that's we're just to accept as "new" info in the months to come.
    Well sure it says E3 in the video xD. I expect that we might see similar stuff in future. At this point they are teasing us with small bits of information. Kinda like AMD does with VEGA xD

I think a lot stuff in a game is down to the developers. I'm certain that even the craziest of ideas can be good in a game if done by the right people.