What are the best gear stats in your opinion?

I've played around but can't seem to find what works best. What are your guys opinions??? Go.

Depends on you really. For me, I don't like downsides so I maxed out gear that benefits all stats. I figure I like the way the base version plays, so a general all around upgrade is perfect.

Wanna hear the damn truth? - it simply doesn't matter at ALL!

Because? - well, ever since the gear system "overhaul" nearly all stats are worth sh1te and a LITERALLY ungeared rep 0 Centurion, can wreck any 144 fully epic geared characters perfectly fine (selftested!) - any more questions?

Seriously the devs who thought of such a system being "cool", must be more than BRAINDEAD - yet, this is "For Honor" for you and everyone (still) playing it - Yheeeas (NOT!)
     2 people found this helpful

gear sys is unbalanced, because with attack near max and high def penetration, you can destroy everyone with a few attacks, should be def penetration even more in high gear( heroic an epic), and remain the same only in the common for help rep 0 hero.
    BTW, for anwer to your question i'll usually put :
    defensive gear parts: all with no negative stats, offensive gear parts : negative block dmg , health after execution or revive( depend of the type of match) and revange duration, and I put max attack in all parts

So defence pen over block damage?? I went the other way cause I wasn't sure how good defence penetration was