Will MP ever be fixed?

MP on Xbox is still down after a week. Very shocking.

I've been PMing people, and no response. Maybe they don't give a Sh*t anymore. I don't think MP has made it 1 month without failure.

onesimpleclik's Avatar Member
    Fix your game Red Lynx!

badem0n's Avatar Banned
    yes! it's a pity to see that there are steady issues here like it is in frontier too.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiSkyBear's Avatar Community Manager
    Thanks again for reporting this issue. We understand the frustration while trying to play. As I mentioned in a previous thread, this has been reported to the team.

Thanks again for your patience and consideration while our team investigates further.

- UbiSkyBear

Are you ever going to the fix the game? Every time I try and play a ubisoft game I have problems. Im just not going to bother with anything that has the name Ubisoft on it anymore.

I suspect they'll have to fix it now that it's been released on Games with Gold (Xbox One). So many people last night unable to connect. Embarrassing.

One thing that is always frustrating across all industries is the lack of information. There's an acknowledgement, but you would hope for regular updates (I mean, at least every 12 hours), right?

onesimpleclik's Avatar Member
    Ubisoft servers are down. Again.