can we stop nerfing and buffing devs

the game is great the way it is and we should now start focusing on new game modes and ranked and new content ....the heros all seem fine and now we need new game modes the game has been out for a while now and people will always complain but serious can we get some new stuff thanks for a very fun games guys

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by A4einboy Go to original post
    the game is great the way it is and we should now start focusing on new game modes and ranked and new content ....the heros all seem fine and now we need new game modes the game has been out for a while now and people will always complain but serious can we get some new stuff thanks for a very fun games guys
    But they aren't though. There's a new unlock tech that centurion can do off of a light parry that does somewhere between 75-85 damage depending on who you ask. I personally haven't been able to get to 85 but I could be doing it wrong. There's still unlock tech, and there are still gb feints. Exploits are one more than that is ruining the game in a big way. We don't need to add more stuff for ubi to drop the ball on.

Can we buff the devs? Better reactions and faster recovery.
     5 people found this helpful

Lyskir's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ONYX_x5 Go to original post
    lol xD

If ain't broken don't fix it implies that the product is working. For honor isn't. Only Centurions are happy with the game.
     3 people found this helpful

No. There are many buffs and nerfs needed. Especially Centurion needs to be nerfed into the ground to balance 4v4 modes, and can from there be incrementally buffed up to usefulness in 1v1 again.
     2 people found this helpful

no. It's still got a fair way to go before i'd even call the game tournament ready.
     3 people found this helpful

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by ONYX_x5 Go to original post
    I feel like Roman is already buff enough.
     1 people found this helpful

Don't hurt your neck there.