Epheremy's Avatar Junior Member

#askbeyond

Since we have so many questions, why don't we just ask them here with the hashtag #askbeyond? Poor Michel can't answer everyone on Instagram alone.

My questions:

#askbeyond 1) Is a prequel something you already wanted to do back in 2003? And is the plot of the game going to be the same you had planned for the trilogy after the release of Beyond Good & Evil 1?

#askbeyond 2) Are you ever going to release the official soundtrack of the first game? We already have the tracks but most of them are missing or are with in-game sounds.

Have fun!

#askbeyond: Will you keep the same inventory system from the first game with the pouch; AI Secundo, transferring items from one character to the other including for vehicles?

It's a nice idea but... I doubt Michel will find our question here?

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    Okay so who makes the bot that feeds #askbeyond questions into twitter?

BTW I wanna #askbeyond if the Prequel actually still goes along with the old trilogy plans.

Originally Posted by Legion-495 Go to original post
    Okay so who makes the bot that feeds #askbeyond questions into twitter?

BTW I wanna #askbeyond if the Prequel actually still goes along with the old trilogy plans.

Is it really possible to create a bot like that? If yes, it would be great!

Originally Posted by Epheremy Go to original post
    Is it really possible to create a bot like that? If yes, it would be great!
    Well the bot would be going through the websites and search for #askbeyond in sentences, that is super possible. However the issue is the character limit, we need someone that is able to program the thing and furthermore host it(on a raspberry pi or something).
    Friend of me worked with a twitterbot for his diploma, but he usually doesn't care about anything^^
    So he will not do that work. Besides that could get abused very easy.

It's quite some work to handle strings that said barebone text in a program. I know about that stuff(You go crazy on C I swear).
    I worked at my schools server for the diploma. Not much compared to a bot, but in the same neighbourhood. You would need to be able to use websockets and stuff. IMO that is complicated as hell.

I'm not really big into it. Very subjective and once you know such stuff it seems so easy.

Well the bot would be going through the websites and search for #askbeyond in sentences, that is super possible. However the issue is the character limit, we need someone that is able to program the thing and furthermore host it(on a raspberry pi or something).
    Friend of me worked with a twitterbot for his diploma, but he usually doesn't care about anything^^
    So he will not do that work. Besides that could get abused very easy.

It's quite some work to handle strings that said barebone text in a program. I know about that stuff(You go crazy on C I swear).
    I worked at my schools server for the diploma. Not much compared to a bot, but in the same neighbourhood.
    Well, then we just have to hope someone from the BG&E team will find this thread and answer to us...

Ama?

Originally Posted by Epheremy Go to original post
    Well, then we just have to hope someone from the BG&E team will find this thread and answer to us...
    We would need to ask the devs if they will make a AMA thread or something.

We would need to ask the devs if they will make a AMA thread or something.
    What about a Telegram group where we can only post questions with the proper hashtag and the team answers to us?

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    The awesome CM in charge of BGE, that is Ubi Jimonthy, will come here and send the question of the community, don't worry

And if there is a Q&A in preparation, he will tell us or he will take some questions from here

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►